Asheville, NC

I was working on a track today when my batteries suddenly died. No big deal, head downstairs and grab a new set. I turned on my gameboy and fixed all the errors and shit, changed the Key Delay/Repeat back to 7/3. However, it still only lets me move 2 rows/columns per button press. I swapped the cart from my other gameboy and confirmed it was an LSDJ problem, not a DMG problem. This is pretty annoying, and I'd rather not have to work on all my songs like this.

Any help would be much appreciated!

USA

That sounds like a strange problem.

I would re-flash the cart and upgrade to the newest version of LSDJ(4_5_1).

And backup and then clean all the .sav data off the cart.

LSDJ4_5_1 hasn't given me any problems so far.

I like to use the most recent version of LSDJ so that if I do run into some kind of problem I can report it to Johan and he can use the feedback to improve future versions of LSDJ.

(You can also apply these sweet LSDJ+ graphics patches to LSDJ4_5_1 - http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4916/ … atch-more/)

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 16, 2011 4:47 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yeah, I usually have a performance cart which runs the last stable version, and a couple songwriting or utility carts that run the latest version, as well as a cart loaded with the MIDIOUT version.

I'm guessing based on JuicePouches posts that s/he doesn't have the ability to reflash carts.