Chepachet, Rhode Island

So I'm surprised that I'll be the first person to say this...but...I would be really uncomfortable/uneasy with the idea that your parents would be paying for it all.  What happens if/when they say: "Alright we're done paying for this shit."
I mean...wouldn't taking money from some dude's parents be extremely awkward for some of you?

Regardless...just because I find it weird doesn't mean I don't wish you luck, Chainsaw Police.

Abandoned on Fire
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

So I'm surprised that I'll be the first person to say this...but...I would be really uncomfortable/uneasy with the idea that your parents would be paying for it all.  What happens if/when they say: "Alright we're done paying for this shit."
I mean...wouldn't taking money from some dude's parents be extremely awkward for some of you?

Regardless...just because I find it weird doesn't mean I don't wish you luck, Chainsaw Police.

I guess all of this will be coming out of his allowance.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

"My net-label is funded by my allowance"

Unsubscribe

I love taking money from your parents. If any of you have parents who want to give me money, get in touch.

8-Bit-Rex wrote:

...I would be really uncomfortable/uneasy with the idea that your parents would be paying for it all.  What happens if/when they say: "Alright we're done paying for this shit."

Good point, that would definitely feel awkward. How long do you plan on keeping the label up?

Chainsaw Police wrote:

My parents are loaded.
Plus, I know a guy that can get me somewhat industry-grade materials for cheap. Which is half of why I decided to start this label idea.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I feel like I've started this thread down an obnoxious path.  I apologies.

AANABAY01

my parents are broke

Sydney, NSW

I've put in my resume at aseveral places, so by the time I actually release something, I'll be paying for it myself.

Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

my parents are broke

my parents are dead

Chepachet, Rhode Island

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
Chainsaw Police wrote:

useful

Negative