LONDON
an-cat-max wrote:
syntheticaesthetics wrote:

lol... not a violent person big_smile

Don't be a pussy just stab them to death and then drink their blood in front of everyone. They won't fuck with you after that.

lol

i might get expelled

DE TRT
Rei Yano wrote:

"I make electronic music."

uhajdafdfdfa

One of my mum's 50-ish-year old friends was crazily interested in this the other day, I mentioned I made "computer music" and somehow the conversation got round to trackers and how they work, and all about the different consoles, platforms, even MML, haha. It was strange.

astral cat
ant1 wrote:

One of my mum's 50-ish-year old friends was crazily interested in this the other day, I mentioned I made "computer music" and somehow the conversation got round to trackers and how they work, and all about the different consoles, platforms, even MML, haha. It was strange.

strange... or arousing?

uhajdafdfdfa

Both! wink

astral cat
an-cat-max wrote:

Don't be a pussy just stab them to death and then drink their blood in front of everyone. They won't fuck with you after that.

lol

i might get expelled

man up. drink blood.

Anaheim, California
an-cat-max wrote:

lol

i might get expelled

they'll be to afraid of you after that to expel you

AANABAY01

since i am a recluse jerk people generally find my music before they find me

if someone were to ask me in the street i would probably just ask them not to hurt me