Retired

Hi,

I need a name for my non-chip project. Since ??? is really a bad idea, I need a new name. ??? was because I didn't want to choose a name in the first place. Any suggestion? How did you guys choose your "name"?

Peace

England

Jellica was a pet cat I had as a kid. It is loosely based on a Poème by T. S. Elliot. Jellicle Cats are black and white!

Retired

I love cats!

matt's mind

i had a cat named bustopher jones wink

old possum's book of practical cats (?) is a great source for names...

Chicago

tada:
http://www.bandnamemaker.com/

AANABAY01

you could call yourself "strobe" since the existing strobe is eating pizza and watching IRC and he won't notice

Unsubscribe

I really like ???. When I say it out loud I jsut make a quizzical expression with a confused grunt.

Los Angeles
herr_prof wrote:

I really like ???. When I say it out loud I jsut make a quizzical expression with a confused grunt.

[inserts Home Improvement video clip of Tim Allen grunting]

Whitley Bay, England

Old Possum's Book Of Practical Cats was the best

??? always made me think of the band !!!, which is pronounced chk chk chk

I just use my own name because I thought making up a name for myself would be weird. Hahaha

Retired

Maybe I should use my name (Simon) + another random word

The bandname generator told me: Simon Math Of The Discarded Loin

Retired

I like the ??? too, but it's not googleable or even searcheable...

Retired

Damn: Simon Erotica And The Mechanic

Taichung, Taiwan

One of the cats in my house has "Ninja Badass" on her collar tag.

A gray world of dread

Protip: If you want to keep track of mentions of you, don't name yourself like a Bohr Magneton tongue

That said, I'm ok with my handle. I like that it's ambiguous (as your ???).

I dunno. I usually name my tracks after snippets of browser fallout I stumble across. If you want something unique, aiming for 0 google hits would be the way to go.

The Hollow Earth

While we're still derailed, I had a cat named Burgers when I was very little. She got hit by a car and my parents took her to the vet. It cost $600 which is a lot of money now, but in the early '80s it was an obscene amount of money that we really didn't have. A few days later she fell off the roof and died. NINE LIVES FAIL

Wellington, New Zealand

Do some research.Think of strange words you know but haven't thought about in a while. If you search that word up with band on the end (e.g ??? band) that will let you check if the name is already taken. Try to get a unique word.