San Francisco

bad joke....

Riverside, CA
wedanced wrote:

bad joke....

I thought it was pretty funny.

Same day you posted it, I saw a "Citrus-Boy" for sale on 8BC, which reminded me of all the other silly names I've seen recently.

Made me wonder if I'd ever see an "Asian-Boy" or "Indian-Boy" up for sale. Then I thought about my sale... Xp

I'm now accepting offers for MIDINES.

Turst me, I do like money, but I'd rather it go to a good home here than to some electronics orphanage through ebay.

Riverside, CA

MIDINES is now $150 +shipping.

BAM!!!

Australia
e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, may be better off doing midines on ebay... sorry to say that the chipmusic scene is mostly cheap bastards and/or broke....

Or maybe everyone's just getting real and making play-code that flashes to a cartridge instead of cheating with MIDI?  :-P

San Francisco
cTrix wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, may be better off doing midines on ebay... sorry to say that the chipmusic scene is mostly cheap bastards and/or broke....

Or maybe everyone's just getting real and making play-code that flashes to a cartridge instead of cheating with MIDI?  :-P

i would go with the former.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

you know i have two nintendos and only one midi nes...  but i cant imagine using both of them, the one i have doesnt see much use as is.

San Francisco

let me see how my funds are and i might take you up on dis.

Riverside, CA
DJCactus wrote:

you know i have two nintendos and only one midi nes...  but i cant imagine using both of them, the one i have doesnt see much use as is.

You could throw one at the other and use whichever survives. It's only $150 for the sake of science AND music, how can you afford not to do it?

wedanced wrote:

let me see how my funds are and i might take you up on dis.

For sure mang.

EDIT: What the hump? I could've sworn I edited first post/topic to reflect new prices days ago. Oh well...

Last edited by Koatl (Sep 27, 2011 2:57 am)

San Francisco

i have exactly $8 in my account. how far does that get me?

San Francisco

can i put that shit on layaway?

Riverside, CA
wedanced wrote:

i have exactly $8 in my account. how far does that get me?

Send me the money and I'll send you nude pictures of the MIDINES.

wedanced wrote:

can i put that shit on layaway?

Don't really want to put myself in limbo like that. I'm gonna PM you though.

Riverside, CA

Putting MIDINES on ebay tonight at around 8pm PST. Available here till then.

EDIT: Done.

EDIT x2: Sheeeeeit... sold within 5 minutes of me posting it. I'm gonna miss her...

Last edited by Koatl (Oct 4, 2011 4:17 am)

Riverside, CA

About to update thread with the following items. Just need a few more images.

Blackboy: Prosounded, Dual Red LED Backlighting, Biverted, Chipmusic In Stereo Screen Cover, Rechargable Battery Pack, Official Nintendo Gameboy Carrying Case, 9 Games. Total is $90 shipped domestically.

Black Gameboy Micro with Black Faceplate. Comes with Final Fantasy VI, Carrying Case & Charger. $50 Shipped domestically.

Pocket VBLANK. $90 shipped domestically.

The Central Coast, Australia

Would you ship the blackboy and gameboy micro internationally?

Riverside, CA

I didn't list it because I don't like having to charge so much for international shipping.

If you're willing to cover the charge though, I'll do it.

Let me post the pics before you make any decisions though. They'll be up today.

Sydney, NSW

Actually, scratch that.

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Dec 5, 2011 9:55 pm)