8BiT404 wrote:

SP-404SX
Behringer Xenyx802
Random $30 Behringer Mic
Korg Mini-KP
Modded DMG ( White Biverted Backlight, RCA Pro Sound, Underclock & PS/2 Socket (done by ASM))
Skullcandy Headphones

Mmmmmm, Do want, nice setup.

Costa mesa

I got me a silver gameboy pocket doesnt have the silver screen i wanted so bad and just got my lsdj cartridge and a pink fuschia backlight from nonelectronics and two pink leds to backlight my clear buttons i just purchased today and im gunna get me a sweet mini amp i cant wait to get it all put together and put up a pic to see what people think let me know if this sounds good

Matthew Joseph Payne

The only issue I forsee is that pockets already have power drain problems with EMS carts, it gets worse when you add a backlight so adding the two LEDs for buttons will really cut into your battery life. You might consider further modding the unit to take some kind of higher capacity battery pack. A few people have done this - search around, I think Bibin or someone made a tutorial.

I also think kitsch-bent's backlights fit in pockets better than those made by nonfinite - but I haven't actually tried to install one yet so it's just informed speculation. smile

Best of luck!

Lexington, KY

Here's a god awful pic i took with my 3DS

Costa mesa
kineticturtle wrote:

The only issue I forsee is that pockets already have power drain problems with EMS carts, it gets worse when you add a backlight so adding the two LEDs for buttons will really cut into your battery life. You might consider further modding the unit to take some kind of higher capacity battery pack. A few people have done this - search around, I think Bibin or someone made a tutorial.

I also think kitsch-bent's backlights fit in pockets better than those made by nonfinite - but I haven't actually tried to install one yet so it's just informed speculation. smile

Best of luck!

Yeah i wanted to try and put a rechargable battery in one i have seen a couple but im not that tech savy and the only thing i didnt like about kitshc bent backlights is that the polarized filmed came attached so i cant change the way it looks if i get over the way i set it up and thx for the info on the battery stuff

Fargo
Lazerbeat wrote:

Yamaha V2 (DX11)
Sammich Sid
Shruthi 1 (repaired by abrasive)
Sammich FM (not built by me)
Yamaha tx81z (Kind of redundant with the v2)
Yamaha FB01 (Kind of redundant with the v2)

I had never heard of the Shruthi 1.  After some research, I found it sounds amazing.  How did you obtain yours?  Did you buy it preassembled or as a kit?  Also, there seem to be many board choices.  Which did you choose, and was there a reason why?

Nashville, Tennessee

studio/home setup. they're pretty much synonymous now.

most recent addition is the minimoog n___n

Last edited by smiletron (Jan 3, 2012 12:07 pm)

Austin, TX

My boyfriend and I live/make music together, and we just rearranged our room yesterday in an attempt to make it more "studio-friendly." Here is a fake panorama of our studio side. What you can't see is 1) our Moog Etherwave Plus (though you can kind of make out the pitch antenna) and 2) our crappy bell kit, both of which are behind the monitor.

Bigger version for detail.

Fargo
roastbeef wrote:

My boyfriend and I live/make music together, and we just rearranged our room yesterday in an attempt to make it more "studio-friendly." Here is a fake panorama of our studio side. What you can't see is 1) our Moog Etherwave Plus (though you can kind of make out the pitch antenna) and 2) our crappy bell kit, both of which are behind the monitor.

Bigger version for detail.

Is one of you playing Earthbound, or was that just there for the picture? tongue  Great game.

Austin, TX
Krubbz wrote:

Is one of you playing Earthbound, or was that just there for the picture? tongue  Great game.

I bought it as a Christmas present, so it has been in heavy playing rotation lately. We finished it just a couple days ago. smile

Fargo
roastbeef wrote:

I bought it as a Christmas present, so it has been in heavy playing rotation lately. We finished it just a couple days ago. smile

Nice!  It's best to just go for it with that one, as it only seems to go up in price.  I finally grabbed one up myself and am planning to play through it soon.  I played through most of the game on a friend's cartridge at one point, but the darn thing erased my save near the end.  I was so discouraged that I couldn't pick it up again right away, but I think I'm finally ready.  smile

Small dorm room + loft bed (album): http://imgur.com/a/R3Vll#0
or a single pic for the too-lazy-to-click:

hardcore, Australia

huge image for finally doing it.

Fargo
godinpants wrote:

huge image for finally doing it.

México, DF.

Tooting, London

Some of my stuff.

I've got two Gameboys, one green and one blue (used to make the images on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AMWzdJL … ture=plcp)

Then it all goes into my Mac Pro (8*2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 120GB SSD HD, 2*1080p monitors = It's a beast!) and is mixed etc in Logic