Melbourne, Australia

DERP

Unsubscribe

WIZARD NEEDS DERP BADLY

Tokyo, Japan
abrasive wrote:

Done a heaps beta carts in the mail today:

There in the mail? YESSSS!!!

Wait... you don't know my address... ..shit! Does this mean I'm not getting one?! sad

Melbourne, Australia
cheapshot wrote:
abrasive wrote:

Done a heaps beta carts in the mail today:

There in the mail? YESSSS!!!

Wait... you don't know my address... ..shit! Does this mean I'm not getting one?! sad

Milwaukee Area, WI

I'm buying at least three. I had my EMS cart corrupt on me the weekend, again.

edit: I hope this isn't asking much. But do you have any idea what the price will be so I can start putting some cash aside so I can have the funds available when you finally put these up for sale?

Last edited by Moriokun (Jan 18, 2012 5:32 am)

SYDNERDIA
Moriokun wrote:

I hope this isn't asking much. But do you have any idea what the price will be so I can start putting some cash aside so I can have the funds available when you finally put these up for sale?

The first batch will be handmade, and will cost a hundjebau.

(where one hundjebau is about a hundred bucks.)

PH

The Dope Cart! big_smile

over 9000 hundjebau for you!

Tokyo, Japan

Will definitely be requiring one of these bad boys!

uk

Heeeeellll yeah. I'll keep my finger on "Pay Now" button.

Fargo

I noticed there are 2 different colored cases.  Will there be a color option when they're available for sale or will there be a specific case designed for these cartridges?

SYDNERDIA
Krubbz wrote:

I noticed there are 2 different colored cases.  Will there be a color option when they're available for sale or will there be a specific case designed for these cartridges?

It's way too early to tell. Of course, it'd be nice to have full custom shells, but getting injection moulds made is quite pricey. The PCB is designed to fit in a minimally modified standard shell, so you can use whatever case you like...

SYDNERDIA

Little update.

The hardware design is basically done. The gameboy side is totally reliable; the USB side I think needs a small component change.
The software hasn't changed in months - the demo cart I brought to the last Blip in NYC worked great then and works great now. There are some tiny features I'd like to add before releasing it, but it's good to go.

At this stage, I'm aiming to get a fistful of carts built for sale at an upcoming physical thing. After that, I'm going to do the dive into large-scale manufacture... but going to take a few weeks' break first, because this is my free time, and the real world has been rather demanding of late. Rushing things is not something I'm willing to do - quality first.

There is not currently a preorder list. I will update when there's something to say about buying for the world at large!

Do you have an idea of what the final price will be?

Matthew Joseph Payne
Tsuki wrote:

Do you have an idea of what the final price will be?

abrasive wrote:

The first batch will be handmade, and will cost a hundjebau.

(where one hundjebau is about a hundred bucks.)