Man this is so sad, i was so totally hoping it will be released soon sad
It is exactly what i was looking for; the other flash card is out of stock + very very expensive..
All i want is NTRQ on my NES yikes

rochester, ny

no posts from arfink in two months.

Lafayette

I am dying to see this project finished as I have seen many new game hacks that I would like to play on my actual NES.

rochester, ny

no posts from arfink in three months.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Lafayette

Did arfink decide to stop the project or something?

rochester, ny

in may he posted that everything was done. almost a year ago.

matt's mind

he was preparing some files for me to host, so that the design could get out to people and everyone could build it...

(but, like you mentioned, he's been awol for a while now)

Lafayette

Great... well this saddens me as I have no technical knowledge to build one of the carts.

rochester, ny

no posts from arfink in 4 months.

hey other people who paid for this, what do we do in this situation? nothing?

Oakland, CA

Not sure, does anyone know him personally? I am actually still willing to wait. I waited 4 years for my MIDInes cart and Arfink has in comparison been more communicative. I know 4 months can feel like a long time, but WayFar's emails were years apart.

rochester, ny

i sent my money on Aug 27, 2010. arfink hasn't posted anything here in 7 months.

West Yorks, UK

Arfink? Arse fink more like!

Jokes: the few times I spoke to him he was friendly, replied quick and sent me my stuff pronto.
I sure hopes he resurfaces and refunds money or actually gets the project complete- never a good move basing your buisiness practise on Wayfar's (though wayfar had finished product to tempt you out of your money with at least!)

I want a bootstrap cart! Arrrrghhh

West Yorks, UK
DreamMary wrote:

I am dying to see this project finished as I have seen many new game hacks that I would like to play on my actual NES.

could you send me a pm listing  some of these hacks that should be played? or like post here?

damn this would of been a reason to finally buy a NES

the video demo looks great but it is a shame to hear about what is said above ~ on this page. sad

oh well

EDIT: IMPORTANT: MAYBE? i noticed arfink uploaded a video to youtube 6 days ago, maybe trry to get in touch there

Last edited by Je Mappelle (May 14, 2012 5:52 pm)

West Yorks, UK

Je Mappelle = Poirot!