PDX

Right there with ya. One of the last days I worked there they had some Lady Gaga special night which was the most horrendous and atrocious 8 hours of my life. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a rusty fork. And that's somehow not as bad as Datapop?
I don't know. They were pretty clear that Datapop itself was particularly annoying because of the music, underage issues and drugs. Never witnessed any of this myself but just passing what I heard. I had a blast at the last Datapop I went to so I have no clue what they be trippin about.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Yeah because everyone at datapop was rolling their balls off

Unsubscribe

thread recap, dude who no longer works at place had a boss who had a rough night once.

PDX
herr_prof wrote:

thread recap, dude who no longer works at place had a boss who had a rough night once.

Replace "boss" with "entire staff" and "rough night" with "datapop" and "once" with "every time" and you have yourself a decent oversimplification of the situation.

Sorry Deck, didn't mean to deviate the thread into Datapop drama.

Los Angeles
OrionOrbit wrote:

Replace "boss" with "entire staff" and "rough night" with "datapop" and "once" with "every time" and you have yourself a decent oversimplification of the situation.

thread recap, dude who no longer works at place had a entire staff who had a datapop every time.

PDX
trash80 wrote:
OrionOrbit wrote:

thread recap, dude who no longer works at place had a entire staff who had a datapop every time.

*rough

nice try

STARDRAIN, CA

ok this post is probably dead... I'm really going to SXSW, who's doing shows?

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area so if you do end up coming through get in touch! smile

Texas

Same here! big_smile

Austin, TX

I am not, but will be around all week, so it would be nice to get to see some of you guys perform.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

We're all gonna be doing XTC u down?

Austin, TX

XTC Cabaret? I could go for some steak & fries.

STARDRAIN, CA

I LOVE XTC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjEuws9-HTM
idk yall hit meh up yo's.. [email protected]

austin, tx not Detroit no mo

Looks like the company I was recently hired into is taking me to the festival for the interactive portion.  It would be fun to at least do a meetup of chuptawners!  Chup chup chup! 

...the Datapop sounds like the kind of shit we have to deal with at the bar I work at (I have 2 jobs) when there are dubstep shows.  :X

orange county, CA

i'm in a music collective that is going to SXSW for more hip hop stuff, but i have a set with my own chiptune stuff on thursday of SXSW week. not sure about any other chip stuff going on there. haven't heard much on it, if anything is going on, let me know please!

Austin, Texas, USA, Earth

This thread interests me.