Fargo
Chainsaw Police wrote:

http://lacklustre.net/redmine/projects/ems-flash/wiki

Nobody uses this, yet complain about not having anything easy to flash EMS carts with on Mac.
Sorry for the hijack...

I found this a while back, but alpha stage code and not being responsible for damages scared me off.  It'll be nice to have a cart that you won't have to worry about anything but dragging and dropping is all I'm saying.

NYC

soooooooooo i dont know if anyone wanted to but can i buy one to test on a gameboy pocket ? I REALLY WANT SOMETHING RELIABLE !

matt's mind

glad this got bumped....

if anyone picked one up at blip, feel free to talk about it here....

!!!

NYC

i just really really want a cart that will work well with a gameboy pocket lol

Brooklon
Krubbz wrote:
Chainsaw Police wrote:

http://lacklustre.net/redmine/projects/ems-flash/wiki

Nobody uses this, yet complain about not having anything easy to flash EMS carts with on Mac.
Sorry for the hijack...

I found this a while back, but alpha stage code and not being responsible for damages scared me off.  It'll be nice to have a cart that you won't have to worry about anything but dragging and dropping is all I'm saying.

Totally agree with this. If it had been packaged in a way that was a little more accesible to total code idiots like me, I might have used it but after 45 minutes of failure followed by reading the warning, decided it wasn't worth it.

Hoping this cart ends my usable-usb-cart-hunting days forever.

Last edited by Note! (Feb 20, 2012 6:38 pm)

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:44 pm)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

You're spot on Palmer.

clovis CA

really? nobody saw this? http://little-scale.blogspot.com/2012/0 … t-for.html

SYDNERDIA

yeah, there are a few in the wild now. criterion for being offered one was playing a freaking awesome set at Blip.

Melbourne, Australia

I still can't get over how awesome that label design is.

Unsubscribe
abrasive wrote:

yeah, there are a few in the wild now. criterion for being offered one was playing a freaking awesome set at Blip.

MWAHAH HAHAHAA

Melbourne, Australia
celsius wrote:

I still can't get over how awesome that label design is.

Can you even be surprised that something ilkke has done is awesome anymore?

Fargo
abrasive wrote:

yeah, there are a few in the wild now.

Sweet!  Can we get some feedback from those of you that were lucky enough to score one?  I've no doubt it will be positive.  I just think it'd be cool to hear some first hand accounts.

Unsubscribe

It simply works. Loading a rom is on the slow side, but its heaps better than bleepbloop or ems usb carts. Backing up and restoring is easy once you get used to how it works.

And it works awesome on OSX>.

I've put off buying an EMS cart for this and have been waiting for almost a year now! Can't wait untill they release! Price seems a little much, but not enough to not buy one

San Francisco

Take my money! All of it! All of the moneys!