LIIIIKE. HAHA.

Melbourne, Australia

Who is that guy he is hot what is his number

astral cat

haha love that back graphic!

Sydney AUS

MASSIVE FAP

rochester, ny

these look awesome but i don't know if i want to spend $65 on one. any chance one of you guys might bring some of these up to Blip this year?

Melbourne, Australia

If we were to get a bunch of people who will be attending Blip wanting one, I'm pretty sure we can organise something. We can't make it out there this year, but can at least send some hoodies in our place.

(Basically probably wont send more than what people request though and price will vary depending on how many that is and whether someone from Melbourne is going or we have to do a bulk shipment)

Melbourne, Australia

I should say though, preliminary investigation shows that it doesn't get particularly cheap until theres at least ten hoodies in the order, and at ten it'll get down to about $15 shipping. far more expensive than I was expecting to be honest.

ad-hell-aide
celsius wrote:

Updated with our new offical model cheapsh0t

more like
c. heaps. hot.

Tokyo, Japan

hahaha I'll take that little-scale. My troll face is a lil concerning though eh Celcius?

Montclair, NJ

how much do you think shipping to NYC area would be?

vancouver, canada
dosPrompt wrote:

I should say though, preliminary investigation shows that it doesn't get particularly cheap until theres at least ten hoodies in the order, and at ten it'll get down to about $15 shipping. far more expensive than I was expecting to be honest.

for the record, i'm open to picking up a hoodie at blipNY.   c'mon people, 9 to go!!

rochester, ny
bryface wrote:
dosPrompt wrote:

for the record, i'm open to picking up a hoodie at blipNY.   c'mon people, 9 to go!!

sign me up!

that looks gross.