Ottawa, ON

It's gloriously lo-fi, I love it.

Last edited by jmr (Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am)

hardcore, Australia

Thanks,
I don't think it would've been the same in any other format.

I kind of felt like the punk-y tracks could have used something more, some crust punk-esque vocals or something, they seemed a bit empty to me, but still enjoyed them...

SPAM REMOVED

Last edited by e.s.c. (May 5, 2011 11:41 am)

hardcore, Australia

http://www.radiograffiti.org/godinpants … is-dead-7/

If you always wanted a copy but didn't want to deal with me or my shipping, you can now buy Schrodinger's Punk is Dead from the Radiograffiti webstore.

Quantities are low!

hardcore, Australia

Basically a bump to say that as of saturday night, these are all gone.

Thanks to everyone who bought one over the last year. Hold on to them for me.

Melbourne, AU

I actually bought a copy of this on saturday at blip, and gave it to Batsly Adams to hold on to for me until the end of the night, because I didn't want to carry around a 7" with me the entire time. Turns out, I had to bail early, couldn't find him, and never got my copy.

So I kind of feel like an massive douchenozzle for that.

Batsly, if you see this thread, enjoy the tunes.

Joliette, QC, Canada

lol I wanted to play this at a Bring your own Vinyls night tonight but they didn't really trusted me after Airbrushed of Anamanaguchi and Raverblood of Dispyz ! Damn you Beatles,Harmonium and Grease fanatics !!! tongue

Only just came across this. I'm really digging the opening track. This release reminds me of bands like extortion, suffer, etc.

Godzilladelph

aw damn, homie. bumpin cause i need to remember to scoop onedeez jawns up when i get some coin

hardcore, Australia

Sorry, look 4 posts up.

But, there may be a sequel on the horizon.

Godzilladelph

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited by SKGB (Mar 2, 2012 8:16 am)

Godzilladelph

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

just saw it. well damn, i'll be on the look out then

Abandoned on Fire
godinpants wrote:

Sorry, look 4 posts up.

But, there may be a sequel on the horizon.