England

I guess I could tweet about how much I hate the NEC corporation and what my cat is doing right now (she is sleeping).

New York City
Jellica wrote:

I don't have a Twitter. Should I?

Anything that takes your time off you making cool music, you shouldn't get big_smile
Looking forward to the gig this Friday, the album's cool!

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 6, 2012 8:59 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

Most of the best tricks on LSDJ I've learned were with a Jellica .sav file he put out once.

Downloading it. And I love the artwork, remembers me of Atari Jaguar's Cybermorph (and I'm not being sarcastic).

sounds great

New York, NY

Just listened to this in its entirety and YES.
Ingenious instruments. Love that "snare" in trk2 (you know the one I mean.)

Brooklyn NY US

Yeah the sound / instrument design on this EP -- wav channel stuff in particular -- really blows my mind.

brooklyn!

these two latest releases are way too impressive.

Joliette, QC, Canada
PULSELOOPER wrote:

Most of the best tricks on LSDJ I've learned were with a Jellica .sav file he put out once.

Downloading it. And I love the artwork, remembers me of Atari Jaguar's Cybermorph (and I'm not being sarcastic).

Where did you learn to fly ?
XD

England

Thanks again everyone. I would share the .savs from this release, unfortunately it was kinda cut short from a cart death, so I have nothing but a bunch of wav files now sad

The idea for the art was influenced my love of Frontier: Elite II

Also you should all go and play this game, it's shareware now.

Last edited by Jellica (Mar 6, 2012 6:57 pm)

Tucson, AZ

^ such sick flat-shaded polystyles

buffalo, NY

really enjoying this

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

yay

Ciudad de méxico, MX

You can even get laid by listening to this. Jellica music never fails. I'm  a fan long ago.

this is ace!

lovely.

Tokyo, Japan

I love how each new Jellica release is just a little bit more refined, a little bit more elegant. Dude is really honing his music.