close

Last edited by Je Mappelle (May 14, 2012 11:20 pm)

Louisiana

Let me get my money in order and I want both possibly I want the yellow for sure but I want more pics of the other. You won't need to buy a new screen. But I'm in the US and I am willing to pay shipping. If you can hold then I'd greatly appreciate it. More pics of the calico boy though if you will please?

Not sure if I can hold - really just trying to get rid of them as fast as possible. I already have a screen cover for it. It will be included if you decide to buy.

LOL calico. here is a picture of the back of it. http://imgur.com/eHOvt

The only part that is orange is the battery cover. This was my first gameboy, I really have no idea why it has this colour.

Palmdale, CA

emailed bout the yellowz

Louisiana

Oh man that thing is EPIC!!! If you sell the yellow one I will take the calico boy. Other than the speaker is anything else wrong with it? Missing pixels or anything?

is it? it's extremely roughed up. i just checked and the screen is fine. i also just discovered that the speaker on the calico one works fine. i got it mixed up with a clearboy i had a while ago. ';3

they are both still currently for sale. wanting to sell both for £20. as in the yellowboy and the calicoboy together for £20.

please e-mail me when you have come to a conclusion. smile

Louisiana

Alright man. If you can pm me your email that'd be awesome. In case this post gets lost in te crowd.

my e-mail is in the opening post. ';c

.FILTHadelphia

Only a mother could love a Gameboy that ugly.

Texas

Oh, man. If I had the money I would so buy that CalicoBoy. ;~;

Louisiana
HolyNegative0 wrote:

Oh, man. If I had the money I would so buy that CalicoBoy. ;~;

Love how someone else is calling it the calico boy. I bet it is feeling love right now.

close

Last edited by Je Mappelle (May 14, 2012 11:20 pm)