New York City

Jumpstyle Shifter plz.

Washington

Josh, will you be my jumpstyle partner like those two dudes in that video? We can hop around and kick each other's feet.

Nashville, Tennessee

just twostep everything

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

What is "jumpstyle"? Is it like some bad lesser variant to melbourne shuffling where the goal is to try and look like a fag? I mean that's just what it looks like from the video...

BOSTON

who cares what it looks like, pretty much all dancing looks retarded. what is important is that "jumpstyle" sounds awesome.

generally at a show, i will jump around all ridiculous like and generally look like a schizophrenic chimpanzee on amphetamines. people will sometimes ask me "HAHAAHAH, what are you doing? You look like a schizophrenic chimpanzee on amphetamines."  Now I will reply: "No no, this is jumpstyle. Its real big in Australia."

Thank you internet.

Eugene, OR

Everyone should just do the "here's my foot"  That Luke created!

Philly/NY
capcomposer wrote:

Everyone should just do the "here's my foot"  That Luke created!

Hahahaha - best move ever!!

DE TRT

tecktonik hairtune dancing? LOL

capcomposer wrote:

Or this.
Party in the USK! "here's my foot"

Baie-St-Paul
Pompei wrote:

tecktonik hairtune dancing? LOL

capcomposer wrote:

Or this.
Party in the USK! "here's my foot"

this move refers to the line "whos that chick thats rocking kicks" yallz. PEACE.

BOSTON
Ary (get dat lunch) wrote:

this move refers to the line "whos that chick thats rocking kicks" yallz. PEACE.

who else here thinks that all chiptune related dance moves should have miley cyrus song lyrics for names?

<raises hand>

DE TRT
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

<raises hand>

I would love it if USK did a cover of that miley cyrus song and just said "FUCK!" every few lines.

Can someone get him to do that?

London, UK
arlen wrote:

I would love it if USK did a cover of that miley cyrus song and just said "FUCK!" every few lines.

Can someone get him to do that?

generally, you don't need to ask him to say fuck in the middle of a sentence

Los Angeles

/me starts new facepalm thread dance.

Liverpool, UK

MOSH

York, Yorkshire
Sander von Focus wrote:

Check this classic track, done by Francois Prijt who was an active c64 demoscener for quite some years. Here's his website.

I absoloutly love Francois!  Chosen Few, Original Gabba etc.etc.  I actually had no idea he was in the C64 demo scene though!  You learn something new every day!

Also Martin Damm (Speedfreak / Search & Destroy) , Michael Klassen (Tellurian), Technohead (RIP Lee Newman). 

HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE cool