Right. Since I spend most of my time more or less collection gear instead of actually making music with it, I might as well show that part off tongue

This is my little fun corner in my room. In this picture we have, more or less from left to right:

- C64c with some extra pots
- Some guitar pedals
- DMG with an arduinoboy built in one of those nuby speakers, DMG with half speed clock, DMG for show....
- Atari 1040 STf running maxymizer (Also, the DMG generates a master clock, the STf syncs to that and sends Dinsync to the C64 running prophet)
- Yamaha PSS-100 (cute little squarewave synth)
- Lem Baby mixer, which has a tape echo, really cool mixer, can get a bit crunchy tho.
- Akai S1000 sampler
- Yamaha drum/rhythm box thingy
- Yamaha FB-01 FM synth
- Yamaha Portasound PS-2
- Circuitbend piano with tapedeck.
- Meastro Rhytym Jester
- Commodore 64SX
- Yamaha DX-27
- And a Roland electrical piano that I borrowed from a roommate.

Also note the vintage look on the picture. It upgrades my cool level by at least 20 points.

Last edited by Timbob (Mar 29, 2012 9:41 pm)

Czech republic
Timbob wrote:

...DMG with an arduinoboy built in one of those nuby speakers...

this looks really great

Czech republic
PULSELOOPER wrote:

is this Svankmajer?

Yes.

New York City
Timbob wrote:

C64C? Looks like a C64G.

Chicago
KODEK wrote:

that's how you make your swick beats, cat power.

akira^8GB wrote:
Timbob wrote:

C64C? Looks like a C64G.

Ah yes, I put a C64c into one of those breadboxes. that explains the case+white keys smile

theghostservant wrote:
KODEK wrote:

that's how you make your swick beats, cat power.

With Chee$e!

Last edited by Timbob (Mar 29, 2012 9:32 pm)

buffalo, NY

I've got a new secret weapon toy, we'll see how it sounds at PAX East.

Joliette, QC, Canada
Timbob wrote:

Right. Since I spend most of my time more or less collection gear instead of actually making music with it, I might as well show that part off tongue

This is my little fun corner in my room. In this picture we have, more or less from left to right:

- Some guitar pedals
- DMG with an arduinoboy built in one of those nuby speakers, DMG with half speed clock, DMG for show....
- Atari 1040 STf running maxymizer (Also, the DMG generates a master clock, the STf syncs to that and sends Dinsync to the C64 running prophet)
- Yamaha PSS-100 (cute little squarewave synth)
- Lem Baby mixer, which has a tape echo, really cool mixer, can get a bit crunchy tho.
- Akai S1000 sampler
- Yamaha drum/rhythm box thingy
- Yamaha FB-01 FM synth
- Yamaha Portasound PS-2
- Circuitbend piano with tapedeck.
- Meastro Rhytym Jester
- Commodore 64SX
- Yamaha DX-27
- And a Roland electrical piano that I borrowed from a roommate.

Also note the vintage look on the picture. It upgrades my cool level by at least 20 points.

This setup is awesome ! Thumbs up !

New York City
KODEK wrote:

Needs more CH33$3.

STARDRAIN, CA

1 GBC - MONOTRIBE - LAPTOP w/Reason 6 - iPhone and/or iPad -VARIOUS  CABLES >INTO>> MACKIE 802 INTO>> KAOSS PAD to edit all of the sounds with effects at the same time.

Last edited by Kool Skull (Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm)

I usually only have two Gameboys, the middle one is Matt Payne's I took this picture right before we played the last Horchata set with The Glowing Stars.

zwolle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is my basic set up.. old laptop, edirol pcr300, Midines and Yamaha FB-01 (FM and megadrive-like sounds!)
futher i use nanoloop 1.3 and 1.5 + LSDJ ALOT : ) and i also have a Atari 2600 Synthcard and Korg DS-10

(other gear: yamaha rx7 - korg m1 - yamaha tq5)

Last edited by Last-Action-Her0 (Mar 29, 2012 11:47 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne
Awkwardterrible wrote:

I usually only have two Gameboys, the middle one is Matt Payne's I took this picture right before we played the last Horchata set with The Glowing Stars.

I was gonna say, I recognize that terrible floor, and the awkward glow from the neon signs.

an0va wrote:

what ius all the stuff?