Philly

studies show: focused noise channel soundwaves make cancer cells walk right into electrified walls zapping them into nothingness.

Armidale NSW Australia :D

How much money has been raised so far Frostbyte?

$40. But I hope that jumps more haha smile Just a game of waiting and promoting!

matt's mind

thanks for doing this Frostbyte

Granada, Spain.

Frostbyte made the 90% dudes! We / they would be so grateful with him!

edit: Hey dudes, I've uploaded a video on Youtube http://youtu.be/zRJ8tj1Xvuo have +1k subs... sadly they don't watch my uploads, they are just subbed because a spanish-speaking internet VIP, DrossRotzank, put my channel as recommended on his channel, BUT! well, it's something. AND! I can ask him to announce the release on his twitter or something, let's see if he can help wink

edit2: wow, some BEAST tracks on the EP! VCMG, Laika, Robodude, AlexOgre... and some others, GREAT WORK.

Thank you everyone! And no problem kitsch wink It was a lot of work, and it's a lot of fun smile

Armidale NSW Australia :D

Whats the difference between this thread and this one? http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/6145/ … -released/

That was where this was organized, and this is the release thread.

Washington / California

Giving this a download once I get my computer back! Hope the volume 1 implies future comps!

TERADAKTYLE wrote:

Giving this a download once I get my computer back! Hope the volume 1 implies future comps!

Sure does!

Gosford, Australia

huge.

your track is killing in the ratings by the way haha smile

Gosford, Australia

killing cancer in the ratings o ho ho

Fargo

Great album guys!

jakarta, indonesia
Frostbyte wrote:

Destroy cancer like it was that kid with that one gameboy that one time on youtube!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Zef's track blew my face off.

This is easily one of the best chipmusic compilations I've heard.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Apr 4, 2012 1:15 pm)