Chicago IL

1024x600

weird, after i changed resolutions, and then changed back, the scroll bar showed up

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The initial resolution of DefleMask is bigger than 600px of height, so maybe the scrollbar was under the start menu of Windows.

In Config.ini:
window_width 1016
window_height 656

You should maximize the window so DefleMask can set itself correctly to your desktop resolution. Or you could edit manualy the config.ini file to a lower height resolution.

Regards.

Chicago IL

i've opened and closed it a few times since it showed up, and it stays there. so maybe that fixed the problem, if not , i'll use your suggestions. thanks!

also, it wasn't purely a scroll bar issue, i was trying to get over the psg3 channel with the keyboard / cursor, and it wouldn't focus over on it, so i think it's a width thing more than height

Last edited by Saskrotch (Apr 8, 2012 10:28 pm)

Fargo

This looks like a lot of fun.  How's the Mac version coming?  I can use bootcamp until then.  Just wondering cuz it says "coming soon".

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The emulator of the YMU759 is closed source (done by YAMAHA itself), the VGM to ROM for SEGA Genesis, done by MJS, is a .exe compiled for Windows and I have an exclusive Linux build, but not a Mac version. This two main reasons are currently stopping the release of DefleMask for Linux and MacOS.

Btw, DefleMask successful compiles on Linux, but without the YMU759 and other issues with the window.

Few things in life am I as excited for as a release of Deflemask for Mac. I've been booting windows for a good bit for this program alone. smile

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wow, thanks!. big_smile

Btw, I fixed a noise mode bug in the SN76489, the not special noise mode was working erroneously, now it works fine. Also, the noise preview notes of the SN76489 were transposed two notes because of the fine pitch addition, now they are perfect.

So, please, UPDATE your DefleMask.

Last edited by Delek (Apr 9, 2012 9:53 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Well, I was searching bugs in DefleMask and I do not find anyone. So I added an "old request", the free selection, and I added also the avoid to shoot repeating the same note in a Arpeggio Macro, this was requested in a comment in a Tutorial of DefleMask.

So, DefleMask updated (yes, the latest update before the PC-Engine Release):
01: The selection now is free, you can select effects+notes, or effects and instruments or effects and effects. And paste the result in any place. (finally!!)
02: Now DefleMask avoid retrigger the same note repeatedly in an Arpeggio Macro, this avoids a "click sound" in some Systems (like the Game Boy).
03: Fixed the fine pitch in the YM2612, now it is more precise.
04: Fixed a camera limit issue, that was avoiding keeping the current camera position after a pause.
05: Manual Updated.

DefleMask UPDATED.

Last edited by Delek (Apr 13, 2012 6:19 am)

Slovakia / European Union

PC-Engine in next release??? Hurrah smile!

Godzilladelph

i'm loving this tracker! but yeah, I hate to fag up this thread with bullshit,

but Delek, is there anyway to have different numbers of rows in different patterns? I want a pattern of 64 rows and a pattern of 72 rows, but every time i change the number, it changes the number of all rows for all patterns sad(((

also, is there a list of effects commands or something? cause i can't find any documentation on them at the moment and I could seriously use some pitch and retrigger functions!

Last edited by SKGB (Apr 28, 2012 3:49 pm)

.FILTHadelphia
SKGB wrote:

i'm loving this tracker! but yeah, I hate to fag up this thread with bullshit,

but Delek, is there anyway to have different numbers of rows in different patterns? I want a pattern of 64 rows and a pattern of 72 rows, but every time i change the number, it changes the number of all rows for all patterns sad(((

also, is there a list of effects commands or something? cause i can't find any documentation on them at the moment and I could seriously use some pitch and retrigger functions!

It's in the manual under DefleMask Main subcategory Standard Effects.

Retrigger is: Cxx and Pitch change (or Portamento) is: 1xx (up) 2xx (down)

Buenos Aires, Argentina
SKGB wrote:

It is possible by using the Bxx - Position Jump or Dxx - Pattern Break.

SKGB wrote:

Yeah, dude, as defiantsystems show, in the manual are the answers of the questions that you have posted. smile

RTFM!. tongue

btw, I'm fixing some compatibility issues with Windows 7, I will release a compatibility update soon.

Regards.

Last edited by Delek (Apr 28, 2012 4:26 pm)

Godzilladelph

Thanks guys! I hate to be that person, but you didn't answer my other question,

Can I have 2 different patterns have two different amounts of rows?

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I did:

Delek wrote:
SKGB wrote:

It is possible by using the Bxx - Position Jump or Dxx - Pattern Break.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask re-uploaded with some W7 compatibility problems fixed.

Last edited by Delek (Apr 28, 2012 7:41 pm)

Godzilladelph

THANK YOU GOOD SIR. I HOLD MY SHIFT BUTTON TO YOUR RADNESS