Tulsa, OK

Im submitting a few tracks, I use nanoloop iPhone exclusively. smile Really want to make it on to this

Philly, PA, USA

no thanks, I'll stick to REAL NANOLOOP

/me sips haterade

Last edited by pixls (Apr 5, 2012 5:10 am)

Westfield, NJ
pixls wrote:

no thanks, I'll stick to REAL NANOLOOP

/me sips haterade

dixls. always a dixls.

Tulsa, OK

I love nanoloop for iPhone smile it is fun to pick up samples on your phone while your out and about.

Tulsa, OK

If anybody wants to remix an iPhone .nan file, I love hearing remixes of my tracks smile hit me up

Canada
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i have tracks from:
campbell payne
mop!?
decktonic
holynegative0

What about me?

Tulsa, OK
UncleBibby wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i have tracks from:
campbell payne
mop!?
decktonic
holynegative0

What about me?

I submitted 5 tracks tongue Nice to bee Peter-mo-beater contributing smile http://soundcloud.com/unclebibby/animal … unclebibby

BOSTON

I haven't updated! been busy wink

Tulsa, OK

Im up for doing a .nan remix smile

Boston, MA

nan is the new nom

BOSTON

getting back on track!

peeps should check jake allisons stuff, pretty impressive iLoop direction wink its cool to see people actually focusing on it finally!

Chicago
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

getting back on track!

peeps should check jake allisons stuff, pretty impressive iLoop direction wink its cool to see people actually focusing on it finally!

agreed, I really dig his full length!
http://jakeallison.bandcamp.com/

Tulsa, OK
theghostservant wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

getting back on track!

agreed, I really dig his full length!
http://jakeallison.bandcamp.com/

THANK YOU so much guys! This is the most attention my music as ever received before! big_smile

I am super pumped about this compilation! The app versions of nanoloop are overlooked, but they are the best!

Last edited by Jake Allison (Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm)

Tulsa, OK

BUMP. people need to get pumped for this smile

BOSTON

BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP! I talked to sylcmyk and he's in for a couple of tracks too... anybody else wanting in before the deadline?

I'm thinking, like next Sunday May 6th as THE DEADLINE. I've got some pretty sweet album art from Jake too, so everything is looking nice. It may take me a bit to get all the tracks leveld and mastered, but I'd like to get it out before June. sound good?

Westfield, NJ
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP! I talked to sylcmyk and he's in for a couple of tracks too... anybody else wanting in before the deadline?

I'm thinking, like next Sunday May 6th as THE DEADLINE. I've got some pretty sweet album art from Jake too, so everything is looking nice. It may take me a bit to get all the tracks leveld and mastered, but I'd like to get it out before June. sound good?

sounds great.