Cardiff, UK

Hi there, I'm gearing up to release an EP later this year and as I fail at pixel art myself I was hoping one of you guys out there might be kind enough to help a guy out with some cover art!

The EP is themed around space, exploration and adventure! Please get in touch if you're interested smile

Louisiana

Uhmmm i could possibly give it a shot. I dabble in a little pixel art from time to time. I made my Avatar image from scratch using paint as an example. I could give it a shot possibly. I need a few ideas of what you might want in the picture though. Also if i could hear a track or two from the EP it might help.

Louisiana

Just PM me if youre interested still. I have loads of free time I'm looking to fill. Also if you're interested in seeing what I do with gameboys art wise check out my devart page here: http://vexling.deviantart.com/

Palmdale, CA

Does it have to be pixel art or have a DMG in the it?
I like good ol hand drawn nd watercolor

Tulsa, OK

I can do abstracts - but that is about it - I have something that fits the "space exploration" bill - if you are still in need, I'll do it for free - just PM me and we'll email the rest smile if you still need it