Olympia, WA

WMD - This is the End

Well, this is it folks.
The last album that I'm going to release as WMD.
I'm moving on to other genres, and probably wont be using the name WMD anymore. The bandcamp page will still be here, I just want to experiment a bit more. I hope that people continue to follow me on my musical journey and pay attention to my forthcoming adventures.
As for now, I'll be going on a hiatus of sorts, where I'm going to find out who I really am and what kind of music I want to be making. I might post a song or two here on the way, but I really need to be introspective now.
Thanks to everyone who ever helped me get a start into the wonderful world of music.
This doesn't mean that I'm abandoning WMD forever, I'm just taking a break
This probably wont get a lot of notice either, so thank you for reading my wasted words, kind person
Also on my Bandcamp page are the b-sides to this album, if you care.

Stay wonderful
~WMD

Link: http://wmdchiptune.bandcamp.com/

Westfield, NJ

thanks for sharing your work with us. have fun on your adventures smile

Seattle, WA US

DUDE WTF you're dope and from Washington and I didn't know about you how????

I will book you a show in Seattle if you're still up for it.. regardless, awesome tunes.

Seattle, WA US

So much emotion in this.. getting huge Sabrepulse and old Uni Kid vibes from it.

And you're an eastern WA guy?? I'm working in Yakima for the next couple of months hollar at your boy

Olympia, WA

I would LOVE to start playing live
You have no idea how much I've wanted to

Seattle/Olympia, WA

Please come play some shows in Seattle! We need more artists like you (:

Olympia, WA

I would seriously love too! Just email me specifics, and I'll see if I can head out

Murcia, Spain

I came across your post a few hours ago when I was about to relax a bit and I seriously love your release! What a shame you're quitting this style man...

this is like for real your best release to date. Theres not enough artists like you

Harrisonburg, Virginia

I listened to your release when it came out but didn't see that you were taking a break. I really do hope you keep making chipmusic, but I'll definitely follow you wherever your music goes. You're a great musician. smile