Earth

v1.1 Preview (features audio copy/paste and wav file output, plus other stuff):

babylon

yeeeeeee! so we'll see an update soon?

Earth

Yeah very soon. smile and then core midi after that I think.

Earth

Updated, check OP.

babylon

sweet! okay so this may be a stretch, but would audiobus support ever be possible?

Earth

I think it will be added eventually. With core midi and audiobus every app becomes a VST. Which is pretty neat.

nashville,tn

just got the update. this is a really really cool app. lots of possibilities

Earth

Thanks, that's good to hear, sugar sk*-*lls. If anyone makes a song with this, ya know -- post it! I like to use SquareSynth with Cubasis.

FRANCE

Nice stuff smile
by the way do you need a mac to develop for IOS? I assume the answer is yes but just to be sure...

babylon
Aly James wrote:

Nice stuff smile
by the way do you need a mac to develop for IOS? I assume the answer is yes but just to be sure...

the short answer is yes. i would say get arghh on some internet and "download" vmware and osx lion if you want to try it out.

Earth
walter b. gentle wrote:
Aly James wrote:

Nice stuff smile

the short answer is yes. i would say get arghh on some internet and "download" vmware and osx lion if you want to try it out.

That's funny, I started out on VMware too. tongue It sucked but it let me start building apps.

FRANCE

Thanks 4 the tips ! smile

babylon

I like to use SquareSynth with Cubasis.

i just recently got cubasis but im still trying to wrap my head around it kinda. im admittedly pretty noobish when it comes to anything daw-ish but i can already tell it kicks beatmaker2 in the teeth. not sure yet if it will replace my good ol sunvox.

Unsubscribe

Bought and its wonderful. Looking forward to midi and audiobus support.

Earth
walter b. gentle wrote:

I like to use SquareSynth with Cubasis.

i just recently got cubasis but im still trying to wrap my head around it kinda. im admittedly pretty noobish when it comes to anything daw-ish but i can already tell it kicks beatmaker2 in the teeth. not sure yet if it will replace my good ol sunvox.

I used cubase for a long time on my pc so it was pretty familiar. it's the first totally solid DAW-feeling app on iOS ive used. Sunvox is cool of course, I just find it counter intuitive somehow.

I usually just keep bouncing .wavs from synths to cusbasis via clipboard, and keep cubasis running and playing in the background, while I play with squaresynth or something else. Then rinse and repeat.

Earth

I'm done with midi on this. I just want to fix a pesky issue w the noise gen before I update. So yeah..

Last edited by breakphase (Jun 26, 2013 5:54 am)