Unsubscribe

awesome.. i use this all the time to help me work out melodies for tracker input... anyone recommended a good midi interface for ios?

Maine

i've heard a lot of good from this one havnt tried it myself though

http://www.amazon.com/IK-Multimedia-iRi … B005FLZ7D4

Earth
herr_prof wrote:

awesome.. i use this all the time to help me work out melodies for tracker input... anyone recommended a good midi interface for ios?

It's a good app for tapping out ideas.  Yeah iRig is the most notable, think line6 makes one too. I've yet to try a hardware device, but they should work just the same. You can also use wifi pretty easily. You can route it like midiController -> Pc -> DAW -> Wifi -> iThing. CoreMidi should make iPhones visible as a midi device (on a mac). On a non-mac pc i think it's a few more steps.

Oh and of course app-to-app midi is boss.

Last edited by breakphase (Jun 26, 2013 6:35 am)

Earth

Level Up!

Finland

Just wanted to drop by to say that this thing is fucking awesome. Perfect for sampling!

Earth

Glad you like it! The Audiobus update should be approved any day now. I'm also going to add more midi channels. So you will be able to write songs in Sunvox(for example) and send the midi to Squaresynth, then send the audio, via Audiobus, to a daw or just a sampler.

In other words, I'd like it to work like famitracker, as well as be a playful sampling tool.

nashville,tn

This really is a cool app. The update is bad a$$. Well done.

nashville,tn
herr_prof wrote:

I kinda like yamaha mobile sequencer,  maybe it's just because I've been really getting into my qy70. Exporting to smf is pretty sweet. The interface has a fast learning curve too which is nice.