Brunswick, GA USA

Like roaches that scatter when the light is turned on...

UK, Leicester
chunter wrote:

Roaches that don't like to be exposed to the outside by the wrong kind of people, they need someone they can trust, and until that day, they'll stay hidden, and when they are show for brief occasions, they are misunderstood, and unable to explain themselves due to the ignorance already spread about them. They only want to be understood, to be loved.

Unsubscribe

Roaches are responding to changes in air pressure, and cannot view light the same way normal people can. Stop pressuring them already.

Madriz, Supain
dwags wrote:

Once you understand, you will understand.

Douglas, Wyoming
defiantsystems wrote:

If you REALLY want to help chip artists with promotion you could BOOK SHOWS. Chip music has enough of an internet presence already one more Facebook page or YouTube channel isn't going to tip the scales in chip popularity.

Regardless I wish you luck and I liked your page.

I think that instead of trying to focus on spreading chiptunes to the entire world try to focus on getting it spread in your area. A lot of places are starved of a scene and if you can help build on in your state it would be a lot cooler and more effective then another chiptune outlet considering there are a good amount already. You seem like a really cool guy and honesty is awesome, but take some time to take in the culture and learn some more about chipmusic before waltzing into the middle of it. I think that's what sort of upset people here more than anything.

Sometimes the best intentions are misunderstood.

Spokane WA/ Simi Valley CA

Suppose so!

I honestly really like that idea. Ill be home from school in a week or so, and I would love to see a show in my area. So heres the question my chipper friends, whats the Southern California scene look like? Any of you guys down there?

UK, Leicester
TalkPolite wrote:

Suppose so!

I honestly really like that idea. Ill be home from school in a week or so, and I would love to see a show in my area. So heres the question my chipper friends, whats the Southern California scene look like? Any of you guys down there?

Not sure how big the cali scene is, but I know Teh D3th St4r lives there.

Last edited by Alpine (May 5, 2013 12:58 am)

IL, US
TalkPolite wrote:

Suppose so!

like this: https://www.facebook.com/events/581210128580495/
basically, pretty good in the LA and san diego areas,,,

About 45 minutes away from LA so, not too bad. Will look into this in a week or so when im back. Ive done a lot of exploring into the community in the last few days and have learned a ton.

Thanks to those that have given helpful advice, and  hopefully I can grow the community in a way that everyone will agree with. To the few that have liked the page, I appreciate it. And to those that make the music....carry on. A lot of you guys go unappreciated, and deserve more respect than your given.

-Talk

Alpine wrote:
chunter wrote:

Roaches that don't like to be exposed to the outside by the wrong kind of people, they need someone they can trust, and until that day, they'll stay hidden, and when they are show for brief occasions, they are misunderstood, and unable to explain themselves due to the ignorance already spread about them. They only want to be understood, to be loved.

(That was deep)

So following advice from a few of you've, Id like to promote a show going on in the UK!

AssadB will be playing at the Kingston Mill located in Kingston, England. Exact location for any of you London area Chiptuners can be found at  http://www.thekingstonmill.co.uk/. Apparently he's played there before, and cant wait to do it again! No show name unfortunately. Show up for drinks, great food, and great music preformed by a local artist.

AssadB's page is located at: https://soundcloud.com/assad-bokhari

Last edited by TalkPolite (May 5, 2013 12:22 pm)

California, United States
TalkPolite wrote:

So heres the question my chipper friends, whats the Southern California scene look like? Any of you guys down there?

I live in the Central Valley, which is a few hours away from you. The California scene although is pretty big around LA and San Diego, and there are alot of shows in that area, so that is your best bet for seeing a show smile

Last edited by Doxic (May 5, 2013 2:10 pm)

shanghai

chipmusic websites are brilliantly pre-dictable.

Douglas, Wyoming
Downstate wrote:

chipmusic websites are brilliantly pre-dictable.

Dedicated forums in general are pre-dictable

I'm seriously considering giving up on this whole forum thing and just going to try making some of this "Chipmusic" stuff you guys seem to like talking about. Yeah. I think I'll do that.

Dude, thats like the exact opposite of what you want to do tongue

Respect to those that do make the music of course!

Last edited by TalkPolite (May 6, 2013 8:46 am)

NC in the US of America
TalkPolite wrote:

Dude, thats like the exact opposite of what you want to do tongue

Respect to those that do make the music of course!

Wut do you even know who zef is

?

meaningless online activities can cut into productive time a lot.