East Kilbride, Scotland
VCMG wrote:

Edit: whoops someone already linked to it

Thanks for the heads up, I'm trying to use a lot of these kind of databases as a starting point for information gathering. I think all of them have their strengths, but together we can make something more useful.

For Belgium, could I add Vegas Diamond? He's on lowtoy and chipwin christmass.
Belgium, Antwerp, Antwerp, https://www.facebook.com/vgsdmnd.

Also, me, not that I belong anywhere near the first hundreth. It's just that I'm the most internet-active.

Sevilla, Spain

Good idea, I signed in, but I remember some previous effort on 8bc wiki and some map also.

East Kilbride, Scotland
PaK-Zer0 wrote:

Good idea, I signed in, but I remember some previous effort on 8bc wiki and some map also.

Yeah, the 8bc wiki was LowGain and myself (mostly), he took care of the USA and I done the Rest of the World list; but 8bc has since shut down and taken the list with it, and the map isn't really information rich, and some of the information is incorrect. For instance, it says Beats of Rage (a Scottish band) are from Germany.

Jotie wrote:

For Belgium, could I add Vegas Diamond? He's on lowtoy and chipwin christmass.
Belgium, Antwerp, Antwerp, https://www.facebook.com/vgsdmnd.

Also, me, not that I belong anywhere near the first hundreth. It's just that I'm the most internet-active.

Done!

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (May 5, 2013 7:31 pm)

Jackson, MI

Added myself and most of the Piko Piko Detroit crew~

East Kilbride, Scotland
softRESET wrote:

Added myself and most of the Piko Piko Detroit crew~

Really appreciate your help! Thanks!

Oh, and I think it's an awesome idea smile

Abandoned on Fire

Added myself and tidied up a bit.

Oh fuck I'm the only Dane on there.

ohio gozaimasu
egr wrote:

Says Mr. Kentucky Goes After Washington

East Kilbride, Scotland
egr wrote:

Thanks especially for that. It is supposed to sort by Country, State, District, Artist in that order. Do you know of a way to make the spreadsheet do this automatically when people add new records to the bottom? I can do it manually, but you'd think there would be a button to save those settings that I could just press rather than having to go through the whole menu again.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (May 5, 2013 9:44 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
Sycamore Drive wrote:
egr wrote:

Thanks especially for that. It is supposed to sort by Country, State, District, Artist in that order. Do you know of a way to make the spreadsheet do this automatically when people add new records to the bottom? I can do it manually, but you'd think there would be a button to save those settings that I could just press rather than having to go through the whole menu again.

Probably can do that with their version of macro,  I'll try it out tonigh.

Venezuela

lol, somebody just add me on pixel artist!, thx anyway! big_smile but im not the only one!!!

East Kilbride, Scotland

Updated.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (May 6, 2013 12:40 am)

Gosford, Australia

added myself and some others, hope i didn't break anything! :v

Milwaukee, WI

#douchelist