Unknown

Now some of you have probaly wondered like I have where can I get the LSD Dream Emulator Game for my playstation emulator on my psp. SO many broken links, anyways, if anyone could message me or link me the specific site, which I CANT find, that'd be great

Chicago IL

this isn't really the place for it, but I posted it on my rom blog a ways back http://latenightswithoutfriends.blogspot.com

Chicago IL

since you don't seem good at searching (I posted a link to it on the forums before), here's the post http://latenightswithoutfriends.blogspo … -1998.html

Unknown

thank you saskrotch for not tearing me a new asshole tongue And sorry I searched lsd game emulator and it sent me to tons of broken links and on cm a bunch of pages of..well couldn't find it big_smile

babylon

smile

Chicago IL

searching lsd game emulator on here would've only brought up my rom blog thread, and it was on the first page of that

Chicago IL

also you can get a program called PSX2PSP to make your own eboots of PSX games. It's really easy.

Unknown
Saskrotch wrote:

also you can get a program called PSX2PSP to make your own eboots of PSX games. It's really easy.

Thank you Saskrotch! I will get that right now! I'm such a damn noob :\

UK, Leicester

Yeah, pretty much what saskrotch said, I did exactly the same thing to get it running on my PSP

-- REMOVED --

Last edited by Enfy (Mar 5, 2019 10:48 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

When saskrotch first posted on his blog about this i burned up about 7 nights in a row just roaming around in the game and looking for freaky shit.  It's really a cool experience.

Chicago IL

did you start having nightmares like i did?

Abandoned on Fire
Saskrotch wrote:

I don't think I had nightmares but I definitely "hallucinated" the Shadow Man coming for me while I lay in bed with my PSP and all the lights off.  tongue

babylon

i never had any nightmares. but me and a  friend used get in weird psychological states after playing for too long. its hard to explain.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

You  should play it high on LSD to have super nightmares.

UK, Leicester
egr wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

I don't think I had nightmares but I definitely "hallucinated" the Shadow Man coming for me while I lay in bed with my PSP and all the lights off.  tongue

I had a similar thing, at night I was afraid of turning round, incase I saw him, and anytime I closed my eyes, I thought he'd be there when I opened them. I stopped after a while, when I realized that he doesn't actually do anything, other than make you jump.