(219) Indiana, USA

I've been playing this on my wii on a big screen and it's pretty ridiculous (in a good way). Very random and easy to lose track of time.

Unknown

I know! lol

Last edited by Digital Darwin (Jul 25, 2013 4:12 pm)

Chicago IL
IndigoChild wrote:

Yeah its begining to look like I will need to put CFW on it. Good bye sweet psp. Ill miss your full functionality.

i don't think you understand what OFW is or what full functionally means

Kyle, Tx

So you mean to tell me that CFW now allows us psp users to browse the marketplace and download official games without the hassle of downloading a possibly virus infested rom and slapping it onto my psp through moderate formatting processes  to make it function properly? Well.... Im not totally against that but I do like the ease of use that is provided by the marketplace. But if there is something I am missing please enlighten me.
However I have already made the decision to convert over to CFW. Its jailbreaking an iPod or rooting an Android. smile

Edit: I realized after I submit this that it could be taken as hostility. That is not the intention here.

Last edited by IndigoChild (Jul 25, 2013 11:57 pm)

Chicago IL

Virus ROMs? What? I don't think that's a thing.

Plus there's barely any good PSP games. My PSP is just an emulation machine now, plus PSX games (that you can make yourself with PSX2PSP). Also get MVSPSP, it's an amazing neo geo mvs/aes emulator. You gotta cache the roms but it's SO on point.

Kyle, Tx

Hey man look out for roms. I got some from coolroms that were littered with viruses. i appreciate MVSPSP, I have just about every emulator except for a neo geo emulator.

UK, Leicester
IndigoChild wrote:

Yeah its begining to look like I will need to put CFW on it. Good bye sweet psp. Ill miss your full functionality.

what

IndigoChild wrote:

However I have already made the decision to convert over to CFW. Its jailbreaking an iPod or rooting an Android. smile

very similar, although you seem to be implying that there's some kind of peril involved

Saskrotch wrote:

Plus there's barely any good PSP games.

Persona 3
Disgaea

ok, you've got a point

Making your PSP CFW isn't going to damage it in anyway at all, I don't know why you seem to think that this is the case.

Chicago IL

Yeah I mean you can still play pretty much any PSP game (i think there's a single game that still wont work under CFW, can't remember which one). And on top of that you can add a ton of stuff.

But the only PSP game i really ever got into was Manhunt 2

Unknown

I think the psp game that really hooked me was mgs portable ops, and acid, just because I had Snake on the go

I know that if you're cheap and dont want to buy the pandora battery or whatever, there is a soft-mod CFW. Alternatively, since the PSP is dead, you could just sign homebrew to work on OFW, not sure if that works with PSX2PSP.