Unknown
Monotron wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

god, people just cannot take the time to figure out that this isn't about drugs or fake drugs

That's why you add lots of drugs and make it about drugs

Yeah a lil lsd never hurt nobody smile

California
Digital Darwin wrote:
Monotron wrote:

That's why you add lots of drugs and make it about drugs

haha until your friends try to lace your slushee with it @_____@

Last edited by AuburnKitsune (Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am)

Unknown
AuburnKitsune wrote:
Digital Darwin wrote:

AuburnKitsune I wouldn't taint your slushie sad

Last edited by Digital Darwin (Jul 11, 2013 7:20 am)

UK, Leicester
AuburnKitsune wrote:
Digital Darwin wrote:

tight, not cool to lace anybody's anything with anything, weather or not they normally take it.

Unknown

doing drugs is bad, and so are forest fires, right Smokey the bear?

UK, Leicester

No, stay in drugs, don't do school obvs. Just saying that it's a pretty shitty thing to do, to lace someone's drink or whatever.

Alpine wrote:
Cementimental wrote:

I was excited recently to find a mac version of Yume Nikki but then dissapointed by HOW BORING it is... i mean it had all sorts of cool stuff in it but only between AGES of walking thru repetitive/empty levels sad

On the plus side I discovered LSD designer Osamu Sato made a later CD-rom game which looks if anything even weirder and has an even more obscure sequel too! http://obscuritory.com/adventure/easter … -tong-nou/

Also he made a couple of kind of cute but alas not very good iphone apps for drawing with shapes/faces sad

I was going to mention his other game, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called. All I knew was it had a "B" somewhere in the title, but even that was wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG NEWS his impossibly rare unreleased Eastern Mind sequel Chu Teng has been found and shared! I found this document (hope it's OK to post it here) with links to the download plus pretty much everything else he ever made!! O__O
http://pastebin.com/NE1uFVJM

Last edited by Cementimental (Jul 12, 2013 12:04 pm)

babylon
Cementimental wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG NEWS his impossibly rare unreleased Eastern Mind sequel Chu Teng has been found and shared! I found this document (hope it's OK to post it here) with links to the download plus pretty much everything else he ever made!! O__O
http://pastebin.com/NE1uFVJM

very cool news. i hadnt seen this yet.

NC in the US of America

I'm expecting lsdj kits with samples from these games in the near future If the sounds aren't under copyriht mmkay?

Unknown
SketchMan3 wrote:

I'm expecting lsdj kits with samples from these games in the near future If the sounds aren't under copyriht mmkay?

I'd be glad to make the kit wink if am legally able to

Chicago IL

why dont you fuckin make em then

Unknown
Saskrotch wrote:

why dont you fuckin make em then

Alroit tongue

Unknown

I should even get the clicking footsteps

NC in the US of America

Maybe I will once I am able to "play" this game. Have I mentioned that before? Sorry if I'm repeating myself. Just throwing it out there that there is interest in case someone wants to beat me to it.

I keep thinking this thread is about an lsdj emulator por PSX tongue

Unknown

wink you have Sketchman3

UK, Leicester

musta missed why you can't play it, could you give a brief explination?