Spokompton

Sounfont support rules! I wish I could load them in w/ the WAV menu but no biggie, piggy.

San Francisco
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

*cough* Dingoo MIDI *cough*

That would be real nice. Hope it appears soon smile

not before psp midi!!!!

hardcore, Australia

I had a small piggy jam this morning before work when i found my gp2x in the glovebox.

I had some mad clipping going on.

on a side note, gp2x related, should the speakers stay on when you plug in a headphone cable? or is the switch in my headphone port fucked.

I should just make an audio cable from the extra one i've got laying around i bought for midi.

))<>((
DKSTR wrote:

I made it just in text edit. It doesnt seem to work and Im getting pissed off without other shoulder button haha.

I've been with PC's for my whole life so Im kinda lost with folder structures and all. I havent installed piggy any way, should I drag it to applications folder or something.

really old post, but Text Edit might be your problem, afaik, it doesn't save in plain text, but RTF or some shit like that.

Geneva, NY
godinpants wrote:

or is the switch in my headphone port fucked.

Yep. The speakers should go off.

hardcore, Australia

fixed it this afternoon

San Francisco
tacticalbread wrote:
DKSTR wrote:

I made it just in text edit. It doesnt seem to work and Im getting pissed off without other shoulder button haha.

I've been with PC's for my whole life so Im kinda lost with folder structures and all. I havent installed piggy any way, should I drag it to applications folder or something.

really old post, but Text Edit might be your problem, afaik, it doesn't save in plain text, but RTF or some shit like that.

wrong! got to format>make plain text
TaDA!!!!  I use text edit all the time.
just put it in the same folder as your piggy app. it should work.

hardcore, Australia

Otherwise you can install the X-tools package that is on one of the bonus install disks you get. That has a nice editor called dashcode.

))<>((
wedanced wrote:
tacticalbread wrote:

wrong! got to format>make plain text
TaDA!!!!  I use text edit all the time.
just put it in the same folder as your piggy app. it should work.

lol well, I don't have a Mac, so excuse me. tongue

Unsubscribe

NOTEPAD IS YOUR FRIEND THEN

Unsubscribe
bleo wrote:
godinpants wrote:

or is the switch in my headphone port fucked.

Yep. The speakers should go off.

This was a problem with a batch of the gp2xs.. there used to a fix in some web forum somewhere.

))<>((
herr_prof wrote:

NOTEPAD++ IS YOUR FRIEND THEN

tongue

Psydney, Australia

The ghetto build DL link is dead. Is there a new one, please?

Geneva, NY

I had the latest win32 and dingoo ghettos so I upped em here: http://hexawe.net/builds/1.1h_043/

I have gp2x on another box if you need me to up that too....

Psydney, Australia
bleo wrote:

I had the latest win32 and dingoo ghettos so I upped em here: http://hexawe.net/builds/1.1h_043/

I have gp2x on another box if you need me to up that too....

Thanks, this will do nicely! \o/
Btw, where do I find the changelog? I've found this one, but it doesn't seem to be up-to-date:
http://gorehole.org/lgptWiki/doku.php?i … #changelog

Last edited by iLKke (Jul 22, 2010 10:38 pm)

San Francisco

i believe i have the psp ghetto i could put it up if need be.