Psydney, Australia

Personally, I only need the win32 build (I don't have any of the cool toys), but perhaps someone could tell Marc about those dead links?

Geneva, NY

Marc's been slacking w/ the changelog.  Used to update here as well: http://community.livejournal.com/littlegptracker

Anyhow, he knows about the dead links but has been super busy lately and apparently hasn't had a chance to unfuck em.

If anyone wants to email me the latest ghettos (like wedanced's psp build), hit me at bradyleo on in or at dummydrome.com and I'll post em in that folder.

San Francisco

sent.

Geneva, NY

uploaded.

Geneva, NY

Added gp2x.

Geneva, NY

starpause tossed osx in there for y'all.

San Francisco

o man! i was looking for that!

Abandoned on Fire

Is there a maximum sample size that can be used in lgpt?

San Francisco

@egr depends on ram of the device you're running on

Abandoned on Fire
starpause wrote:

Ah, that makes sense.  Looks like the psp has 32MB of ram, I'll see how far I can push it.

Geneva, NY
egr wrote:
starpause wrote:

Ah, that makes sense.  Looks like the psp has 32MB of ram, I'll see how far I can push it.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but i *think* that piggy won't crash or anything to let you know you've topped out the RAM. The project might load, but only the first part of the huge sample might play.  ex. if you load a 5 minute WAV in an empty piggy project, it might just go silent after 3 mins.

New York City

Someone give me a PSP to replace what I lost in Tokyo so my LGPT side-project can continue tongue

San Francisco
wedanced wrote:
bleo wrote:

I'm not 100% sure of this, but i *think* that piggy won't crash or anything to let you know you've topped out the RAM. The project might load, but only the first part of the huge sample might play.  ex. if you load a 5 minute WAV in an empty piggy project, it might just go silent after 3 mins.

i have gotten about 16 seconds out or so (psp). i wouldnt suggest anything past that if you can avoid it. It starts to freeze if you got too much of that all in your bizzzzzneeeessssssss

IL, US

ive managed long samples on the psp, but yeah, i get full crashing when attempting to load/play really long stereo samples...i think the longest ive made work for sure was about 30-40 seconds mono, though im going to test the limits of that more when i finally have some time to work on music again

hardcore, Australia

piggy dislikes most of the things i try feed it.

coupled with the fact i can't manage to get my gp2x to read a card larger than 16mb means i uses pig mostly for midi

Last edited by godinpants (Sep 24, 2010 4:38 am)

Unsubscribe
godinpants wrote:

piggy dislikes most of the things i try feed it.

You are sending it umcompressed wavs right? The compression is what causes most of the issues.