IL, US

yes, caanoo runs piggy

Sydney, NSW

I know it's not as easy as a simple line of code, but if the PSP has been hacked, and we're already running the pig on these hacked consoles with a functioning USB port, does that mean PSP piggy midi is a possibility in the future?

Then again I'm not at all active in the PSP hacking scene, so I have no idea if a hacked console = full usb manipulation possibilities.

Geneva, NY

Mo forumz, mo problemz...

I think a dedicated piggy forum is a good idea. I've been saying for years that piggy info is already too splintered across the internets... let's ping Jordan about it soon and see if we can integrate it in hexawe, because I know he's been itchin to do a major site overhaul for a long while.

Tokyo, Japan
bleo wrote:

I think a dedicated piggy forum is a good idea. I've been saying for years that piggy info is already too splintered across the net

Totally concur! We have this thread, Facebook, the wiki, the ml and Irc all with interesting stuff but not the same stuff. A central hub would rule

Unsubscribe
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I know it's not as easy as a simple line of code, but if the PSP has been hacked, and we're already running the pig on these hacked consoles with a functioning USB port, does that mean PSP piggy midi is a possibility in the future?

Then again I'm not at all active in the PSP hacking scene, so I have no idea if a hacked console = full usb manipulation possibilities.

Its not a fully funcitoning midi port. You need usb host to have midi devices to use it. You do however ahve a fully funcitoning rs232 port on one, but alas no hardware gurus to hack it. See:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dN_RP0IBAg

New York, New York

Who's been piggin with a Dingoo? I'm not buyin a Dingoo but I have sights on a new platform with a Ingenic jZ4770 1GHz processor and will be an Open Dingoo device. The Dingoo port will run on this?

São Paulo, Brazil

Me, Bleo, Lazerbeat, Subway Sonicbeat and Marc himself have been rocking the Dingoo.

Totally agree with a dedicated forum to Piggy. Shit's too hot for a thread only.

New York, New York

With all the platforms that Piggy would run given a port, it doesn't make as much sense to assume chiptune / vintage video games forums, while they have given a space for the Piggy, are where all the users will be. A dedicated forum hopefully will draw users that not simply came for the chiptune / vintage video games.

Tokyo, Japan

I didnt think of that, expanding outside the chip community might be good for piggy!

Abandoned on Fire

PiggyMidi is a HUGE thing for any synth geek, or at least it should be.  Being able to plug a sweet portable modern midi sequencer into any module or board that has midi is an amazing thing.

Psydney, Australia

No piano roll big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

Fuck piano roll

New York, New York

Fuck a piano roll tongue

New York, New York

I've thought it would be rad to plug a Portable Modern MIDI Sequencer in to an analog synthesizer, or at least one with MIDI-to-CV converter.

New York, New York

"I am the very model of a portable modern MIDI sequencer. I've got samples animal, vegetable, and mineral."

Abandoned on Fire

I gotten several crashes and freezes while working with the monowave.  Is OSC mode more taxing on the processor or just tempermental or whosiswhatzig?