Milwaukee, WI

Yeah, reformatting didn't work on my PSP either.  Thanks for that link though e.s.c.!  Will be very handy.  Either way, I'll be graduating to an A330 or Caanoo soon.  Aaaand I'm picking up a Pi too. big_smile

Looking forward to TSC pig tracks. wink

Abandoned on Fire

I can't get down with those tiny handhelds.  Makes my fat hillbilly fingers hurt.  sad

Geneva, NY

I'll alert Marc to this PSP issue ASAP.

Turku, FIN

Hmmm, maybe this is why i'm having hard times with PSPiggy too!

Just seems to be the root folder. Try saving / creating in another folder of you can

West Yorks, UK

raspberry can run LGPT good? anyone got one. tried?!
as asked before, anyone into ps2 linux? LGPT?

man am i excited.
I want the pig on as many devices in my house as humanly (porcine-ly) possible!

Last edited by Domu (Sep 1, 2012 1:22 pm)

Geneva, NY

Links in the wiki are wiped out and replaced with a link to the littlegptracker.com download page.

There is also a collection of some recent "older" builds here: http://hexawe.net/builds/

If anyone has a build not listed there, please email/pm/whatever it to me and denote what build number it is.

Tokyo, Japan

How much pig love recently? Also exciting things on the horizon!

West Yorks, UK

what are these exciting things you mention lazerbeat?

Sydney, NSW

I was thinking of, starting from now, archiving and maintaining detailed list of piggy ghetto builds, listing their improvements and bugs, along with a dl mirror. If anyone has any old builds and info on said builds (improvements/bugs), please email me - josh at axxim.net - and I'll get something going.

If I've learnt anything today, it's that the ghettos can sometimes be pretty unreliable, and the most recent reliable build can be pretty old!!

Geneva, NY
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I was thinking of, starting from now, archiving and maintaining detailed list of piggy ghetto builds, listing their improvements and bugs, along with a dl mirror. If anyone has any old builds and info on said builds (improvements/bugs), please email me - josh at axxim.net - and I'll get something going.

If I've learnt anything today, it's that the ghettos can sometimes be pretty unreliable, and the most recent reliable build can be pretty old!!

Did you not see my above post? We're already on it! I like your idea about info, though! We can just add a .txt in each build folder with a changelog in there!

Tokyo, Japan

we should probably tidy up the changelog.

Geneva, NY

Last I checked, the one on the wiki looked up to date... except for little secret sidebuilds that Marc's done specifically for us whiners (dingoo volume mapping, alphabetical project sort, etc).

Sydney, NSW
bleo wrote:
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Did you not see my above post? We're already on it! I like your idea about info, though! We can just add a .txt in each build folder with a changelog in there!

Oops, I hadn't refreshed the thread in a good few hours. My bad!

West Yorks, UK
Lazerbeat wrote:

Also exciting things on the horizon!

plz share!

Last edited by Domu (Sep 1, 2012 4:01 pm)

Geneva, NY

Well, certain bugs are getting cleaned up, there's an improved filter code in the works (check facebook for more on that), t-shirts, another platform port and some crazy ass new secret features. Believe it.