uhajdafdfdfa

yep i had that kinda problem on the psp and it was the memory stick that was fucked up

Abandoned on Fire
ant1 wrote:

yep i had that kinda problem on the psp and it was the memory stick that was fucked up

I've reformatted the stick with the PSP itself and it hasn't helped.  Maybe reformatting with the PC would be different?

Brazil
bleo wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I saw the 330 on DX, is even cheaper than the 320. But it's not the ripoff of psp. Would this work?

You dirty south american I already said in this thread it wouldn't work.

Also, (Mve heard lots about this PSP ghetto issue and I've also heard that reformatting the memory stick fixes all the problems. I will get ahold of a PSP soon and try this. If it doesn't fix it, Marc will surely fix ASAP so no need to freak the fuck out.

It's not a question about dirtyness, but about lazyness. heart Gonna re-read this thread now.

West Yorks, UK
bleo wrote:

so no need to freak the fuck out.

fuck that, freak and get yourself any of the other platforms availible!

whisper* gp2x

Milwaukee, WI

Yeah, I formatted the card and it's still not loading/saving with the ghetto build. The psp is getting the fuck out of my life.

fwiw, the wiki links need to be updated. The ghetto section takes me to http://www.10pm.org/

Unsubscribe

im about 8 days from selling my gp2x once this raspber--- whoops ive said too much.

West Yorks, UK

?? hmmmmmmm

IL, US

ive got a working psp build from just before the bughettoer compo, just threw it here www.soundcollapse.org/drop/LGPTpsp.zip .. let me know if you guys still have issues with this eBoot file

Geneva, NY
TSC wrote:

Yeah, I formatted the card and it's still not loading/saving with the ghetto build. The psp is getting the fuck out of my life.

fwiw, the wiki links need to be updated. The ghetto section takes me to http://www.10pm.org/

Wow, way to be patient. Ghettos are called ghettos for a reason. If this only recently became an issue, I'm certain Marc can/will fix it with the quickness.

Milwaukee, WI

I'm usually a very patient person, but I've had problems with lgpt for the psp for the better half of a year now. I'm just no longer interested in another time-eater, I've got plenty of those already. I understand it being "ghetto" but unusable load/save operations is inexcusable, even for a low-standard download. The broken wiki links and yahoo group two-fold registration process turned me off too.

Revisiting with zero success was the final straw. No disrespect intended to anyone - see y'all on the gp2x flipside.

IL, US

see above link, try it, should work just fine smile

Milwaukee, WI

Thanks! It worked great! ...still changing platforms though!

Unsubscribe

Yay!

Sydney, NSW
TSC wrote:

The exit in the file menu makes it seem like it will take you back to the pattern editor, not quit the program and lose everything. Argh.

Which is why we use R-trig + Down wink

Milwaukee, WI

Ha. Yeah, I know what you mean when navigating from the project screen.

I meant when you are actually looking at the list of songs/load screen. The only way to leave (that I know of) is through "Exit" which leaves the program. It would seem a little more intuitive to move you back to the pattern or project screen, considering there's an exit option there.

Last edited by TSC (Sep 1, 2012 3:25 am)

Unsubscribe

Yea basically loading a song means quitting what you are looking at forever.

Last edited by herr_prof (Sep 1, 2012 3:23 am)