Taichung, Taiwan

Cartridge connectors are on their way Jazzmarazz.

If its not too late may I get a fully assembled kit (minus the cartridge connector)?

Taichung, Taiwan
doctormark77 wrote:

If its not too late may I get a fully assembled kit (minus the cartridge connector)?

Cartridge connectors are free... for the first 9 buyers.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Aug 12, 2013 10:34 pm)

Michigan

It is not too late. You're in, docta

$77.80 sent.
A little extra to cover fees.
smile
Thank you,

matt's mind

payment sent wink

Michigan

Two superheroes right there. All is received and well. I will update once I get out of work.

My job starts tomorrow. Will be cashing in all money possible for this (I get a paycheck as well as tips). Could you upgrade me to an assembled-by-jazz board please? :)

Last edited by thebitman (Aug 12, 2013 11:27 pm)

No outside US Shipping?

Michigan

Quick update.
To those who have paid already, thank you very much! The rest may send paypal funds to:
Apple2ja*cmich*edu

Again, I hope to have collected everything by Monday the 19th at the very latest. Afterward, my gerbers will be sent away and boards will be fabricated. While I wait for those, Mouser will be sending all of the components for people's boards. I expect for boards to be at my doorstep after 10 days, and soldering/shipments will occur immediately afterward. Please bear with the time frame as this is not something I have built and am selling. The only reason any of this is happening is because of you good people.

Jazzmarazz: 1 board (paid)
Bitman: 1 board ready-2-go (unpaid) = $49.29
Katsumbhong: 1 board ready-2-go (unpaid) = $49.29
DCS: 2 pre-soldered boards (Paid)
Kineticturtle: 1 pre-soldered board (unpaid) = $33.90
Kitsch: 2 boards (Paid)
Doctormark77: 1 board ready-2-go (Paid)
AlleyBeach: Pending

katsumbhong wrote:

Cartridge connectors are on their way Jazzmarazz.

You're a cool Kat! Cheers.

thebitman wrote:

My job starts tomorrow. Will be cashing in all money possible for this (I get a paycheck as well as tips). Could you upgrade me to an assembled-by-jazz board please? smile

Upgraded. Good luck at your new job.

9-Heart wrote:

No outside US Shipping?

I just haven't looked into it yet, and no one besides yourself asked. I think the very most it would be to ship internationally would be 23.95USD. It seems like a bit much to me, but I am willing to ship it if you are willing to pay the shipping. tongue Just give the word. I added the option to the first post.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Aug 13, 2013 3:46 am)

just shot some money your way smile

Last edited by doctormark77 (Aug 13, 2013 3:34 am)

Michigan
doctormark77 wrote:

just shot some money your way smile

Received, Dr. Mark E.
Thank you for your business. You're a champ. wink

EDIT:
Also, up to a total of $60 in my mouser cart. lol This is fun. I will have a lot of work ahead of me, but am going to love every bit of it.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Aug 13, 2013 4:51 am)

Michigan

Performing extensive staring at the schematic to ensure proper connections. Also reading the entire FT232RL datasheet from beginning to end...configuration, connections, suggested components, etc. Everything looks good so far. smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'll pay you sometime in the next few days! Money is moving around slowly. :3

Michigan

All is well.

Michigan

Just to add, this is the first of MANY group-buys that I have in store. Old ideas high in demand and new ideas that I can only hope will have an impact on the community are soon to follow! Keep on an eye open, keep in touch and most of all, keep your chip on. wink