Are the crystal clear or gameboy pocket like clear

Turku, FIN

wOU!

Looks kinda Crystal or Original Transculent DMG clear.
Would love one of those or even more, even if my first order didn't show'd up in germany. Still waiting for a package.

Cleveland, OH

DIBS

vancouver, canada
kitsch wrote:

huzzah

yum!!!! 

is it just me or did you change the speaker grilles on those to match the original DMG this time?  will this be the case for future production runs?

matt's mind

speaker grill is still the small holes, not like the original. 

this will be A case for future runs, yes.  this design is done.  things in the future may build from this basic format, but will be different enough to justify another mould.

Rhode Island

...simply beautiful.

vancouver, canada

whoops, i meant a "case" as a synonym for "scenario", not a literal physical case smile

but turns out you were right, i think the way the picture was scaled the small dot holes looked like diagonal grille slits. my bad.

kitsch wrote:

huzzah

Can you put a standard DMG in one?

matt's mind
Lavar wrote:
kitsch wrote:

huzzah

Can you put a standard DMG in one?

yes!  100% compatible.

Philadelphia

I will take 5 as soon as possible! They look absolutely beautiful.

matt's mind
SubWooferSpecial wrote:

I will take 5 as soon as possible! They look absolutely beautiful.

i'm having matching buttons made, same material.  as soon as they're ready these will be shipped.  can't wait myself!

Philadelphia

You know how to just take my money. I'll probably be getting those as well. Did you finally sell those teal buttons that you're discontinuing?

Lexington, KY

Holy fucking shit. I'm going to bathe in those.

Venezuela
kitsch wrote:

huzzah

JOLLY SHEEETTT

matt's mind

yeah sure did.  i wasn't as in love with that color as i thought i would be, i'll try a different shade next time a teal mood happens.