Brisbane, Australia

Get on that shit! I'm sure there's someone on here that's after one.

Semi-related: What's the most you've spent on a gameboy (or other console) cartridge?

UK, Leicester

I have a funny feeling that this is the same one that I saw on auctions.yahoo.jp about 2 weeks ago...

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Shit man he even got stickers

UK, Leicester
Apeshit wrote:

That's overpriced. I got mine complete in the box with all the stickers for $50, and I thought I overpaid...

Japan's yahoo auctions is a good source for getting them cheap.

but shipping can be a bitch, doubly so if you use buyee like I did. Payed 1yen plus 700yen postage to get 12 carts delivered to them, then it cost an extra 2,200yen in shipping and fees to get them sent here.

That's the reason I didn't try to bid on it.

Last edited by Alpine (Sep 27, 2013 10:06 am)

Alive and well in fucksville

that's the same seller that sold me a fake nanoloop cart.

sweden
bitjacker wrote:

What did you end up with?

Sweeeeeeden

I think people mostly buy them as collector's items. They're currently difficult to flash, and only 64 kB of RAM is available to LSDj, even though it actually has a 128 kB SRAM chip. (This means 1/3 of the size normally available for saved files, 32 kB instead of 96 kB.)
In that sense, they're not overly practical. On the plus side, they should have native support for multiple ROMs, if someone (read: I) figures out how to use that.

nordloef wrote:
bitjacker wrote:

it was a pikachu edition cart full of some purple wires. it had some nanoloop rom on it that would not save. strange that it had a save screen. the demo rom does not have a save screen, right?

sweden
bitjacker wrote:
nordloef wrote:

it was a pikachu edition cart full of some purple wires. it had some nanoloop rom on it that would not save. strange that it had a save screen. the demo rom does not have a save screen, right?

I think that the demo actually do have the save screen.

Michigan
Apeshit wrote:
bitjacker wrote:

Oh yeah, this is the same guy who was selling those bootleg mutlimeter carts for $100.00. He also sells homemade LSDj carts with not enough ram, and used to claim he found them at garage sales.

Did you get your money back? I don't know how he's getting away with stuff like that.

Multimeter or DSO carts?

Anyone know where the info to build those scope carts is? Always wanted to make me one

I did get my money back with the condition that i change my feedback to positive. kinda felt bullied.

matt's mind

^ you should let ebay know that