Bronx, NY

I mean, I thought nitro2k01 shared the info here because this place is full of potentially interested parties who might have ended up asking sometime soon. That, and he wanted to vent.

San Francisco

all i can say is that i am glad i dont check the site anymore.

brighton, uk

United Kingdom

Don't worry about this problem.. Continue with your lives people, if further action is taken forward i'm sure nitro2k01 will inform us. Jose is in the wrong too for stealing ideas from a couple of students who went through the trouble of making a backup device and flash carts.

There both in the wrong is some sense but just let it blow over (in no way am i trying to promote either of there behaviour with this comment). smile

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
toob wrote:

It's ironic that Jose Torres is threatening legal action on someone.

Recently many people were threatening to take him to court because he was taking peoples' money with no intent of ever sending them the cartridges they ordered.

I love chipmusic, but the scene, well.. no comment.

I thought you were going to reference the legal grey-area with the carts potentially being a breach of license, too... But you didn't...

New York City

I wish people here would stop cross-referencing to that site, to be honest hmm

Nomad's Land
nitro2k01 wrote:
Ary (get dat lunch) wrote:

i bet you there will be more gossip about it on chipmusic than on 8bc haha

Well... http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewto … 49&p=1

8bc wins hand down on quantity, but we win on quality.

aww don't say that, they had some epic lols http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewto … 53#p311553

anyway, this is all very interesting to me. 8bcdrama enters a new round, i'd say. respect nitro, and thanx for keeping us informed about this.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

No seriously... Why are still talking about this?

If you want to talk 8bc drama.. go to 8bc and talk drama.

Tacoma WA
low-gain wrote:

i agree about the drama and linking to 8bc threads

i do understand why nitro wanted to bring it up though, since he is staff transparency is always good.

Sweeeeeeden
low-gain wrote:

I posted this here because I thought some people might appreciate it, and most people, well everyone except you and Akira have been pretty chill about it. I don't think the aim of this site should be to never, ever discuss 8bc, but to avoid becoming 8bc. As long as this thread doesn't derail into flaming, trolling or other immature behavior, I don't see the problem. The drama is still on 8bc, this is just a discussion. But if you're really concerned, talk to Tim, he's the ultimate boss.

That said, I'd rather not her about the "epic lols".

California

edit: worthless post.

Last edited by Rei Yano (Apr 19, 2010 8:13 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
nitro2k01 wrote:
low-gain wrote:

I posted this here because I thought some people might appreciate it, and most people, well everyone except you and Akira have been pretty chill about it. I don't think the aim of this site should be to never, ever discuss 8bc, but to avoid becoming 8bc. As long as this thread doesn't derail into flaming, trolling or other immature behavior, I don't see the problem. The drama is still on 8bc, this is just a discussion. But if you're really concerned, talk to Tim, he's the ultimate boss.

That said, I'd rather not her about the "epic lols".

Oh i agree and
i can appreciate the original posting to inform..
but the "discussion" that followed... *barfs*
Guess i'm just tired of hearing about Jose's adventures.
Sorry to hear he's trying to come after you considering all the hard work and countless hours you've done in efforts to help him/8bc.
I guess in a way i can say (with out being disrespectful to you).. now you know how i felt & why i left when i cut ties w/ him and 8bc wink

Last edited by low-gain (Apr 19, 2010 8:11 pm)

astral cat
low-gain wrote:

Jose's adventures.

hurr hurr

Brazil
SKGB wrote:

myles756

He was the dude who changed his name to Sonicbeat, then changed back to myles756. cool

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I know some people to try and ignore 8bc, and that's fine, it went to hell hmm
But if it's an incident involving important members in our community which is relevant to all of us, regardless of where "the drama went down", it should still be addressed.
smile

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
Reteris wrote:

I know some people to try and ignore 8bc

Reteris wrote:

I know some people to try

Reteris wrote:

to try