Sweeeeeeden

I have made a public statement regarding that message:
http://blog.gg8.se/wordpress/2010/04/18 … ront-page/

haha this is never ending

New York City
nitro wrote:

Today, I (and everyone else) woke up to see the following message on the 8bitcollective front page:

Not me, you have no idea of how relieving is to have stopped visiting that place for good! smile

Why do you still log in there? It's full of shit. I can't believe what i read on your post. This guy has no limits, and his ass should be kicked.

Tacoma WA

hmm interesting read.

BOSTON

DRAMA.

))<>((
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

DRAMA.

isn't it great?

/sarcasm

I think Jose is secretly is in high school.

Last edited by tacticalbread (Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm)

Bronx, NY

lol.

Baie-St-Paul

i bet you there will be more gossip about it on chipmusic than on 8bc haha

Unsubscribe
nitro2k01 wrote:

An impressive and convincing argument of self defense

Seriously.. very well documented.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

And this after all the work you've put in helping to keep this shit running

BOSTON
Reteris wrote:

And this after all the work you've put in helping to keep this shit running

yeah, nitro should be pretty much above any question at this point. dude is a pillar of the community for crying out loud.

Minneapolis

So, he calls in his dad on you? Geez. This is why I never go to 8bc anymore. It's just despicable the depth to which Jose is willing to sink.

Tacoma WA

in all honestly he was probably just talking to his dad and his dad on his own decided to do this.

come on now.

Minneapolis

I mean, how can a guy with cured meat in his avatar possibly be a criminal? big_smile

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't just dick around with Jose... sure he blows a lot of hot air, but if he does sue you a court will not look favourably on your unauthorized access, whether you did anything wrong with it or not. There is a reason why people were moving to get out of 8bc, and it was because Jose was becoming unstable and liable to throw an almighty legal hissy fit.

EDIT: One other thing, take my words with a grain of salt if you will, but I don't trust our US legal system to do what's right but to do what suits them.

Last edited by arfink (Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm)

Nashville, Tennessee
Ary (get dat lunch) wrote:

i bet you there will be more gossip about it on chipmusic than on 8bc haha

IL, US

thing to remember is nitro is not a US citizen, generally they require a LOT more to go after a citizen of another country...
also: remember that the authorities didnt do shit about the REAL hack when that went down, despite being furnished with a pretty decent headstart on tracing the culprit back, and that was a malicious attack