Maine

we all have them.. i love trackers... i know there probably is a million threads about trackers out there but this thread isnt about that... this is about the reasons why your favorite trackers give you that 13yo stiffy....nah mean post what you like and the reasons why im looking for new trackers to fondle.... give me your suggestions and what make them different from the rest.... love me or hate me im doin this for you...

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 17, 2013 4:11 am)

Youngstown, OH

SunVox is my favorite, Famitracker a very close second. Fami is so much fun but SunVox can just be so lush.

Maine

i have a number of tracker i have a 13yo stiffy for but of course the one i trn to due to fast work flow and shear enjoyment will be famitracker.. when it comes to new trackers i will pick renoise

South Jersey, USA

Renoise is stifferrific.

babylon
sleepytimejesse wrote:

SunVox is my favorite

Ah.... Renoise.

just look at how pretty (or bland) you can make her! everything feels so streamlined and professional compared to some of the oldskool trackers where you have to avoid a few things because of unsolved bugs.

.FILTHadelphia

Renoise. It makes my "fakebit" feel legit. Nah, it's just a really great program and a great community behind it as well. B-Complex uses it as well which gives me a Drum N' Boner.

It's even got artificial intelligence.

montreal, qc

just because.

Montana

I just use LSDj neutral

Arizona
aaroneow wrote:

I just use LSDj neutral

Same here. I experimented with Fami and Milky in the beginning but something about LSDJ just clicked and I haven't used anything else since.

Maine

duuude fami is  beast.. just wrote a track in renoise.. lolz tongue

Montana

I'm slowly learning Fami. I want to pick up Piggy too.

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Only Famitracker, it suits perfectly my way of doing things. I tried LSDj in second and gave up quickly,

Maine

LSDJ is aiight but i dont have a flash cart yet and im just save stating a demo rom.. when i get a flash cart ill buy it and throw it in my lime green gameboy color.. then i will write breakcore on it and start mosh pits on the bus.. ive also messed arond with the sample patcher thingy.. meh ive got a dingoo that i usually write stuff in NTRQ on ive been too much of a pussy to load dingux and piggy on it..

Riverside, CA

I've recently discovered a tracker called protrekkr. I'm really loving it so far.
JACK support, built-in reverb/delay, built-in 303, and a bunch of other little things that make it absolutely perfect for making 90's house and trance, something I've been getting into making recently.
The audio crashes occasionally, but a simple program restart fixes it. Hopefully the new dev will work that out.