Afrowolf wrote:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/13030 … arch-2014/

In the future, but quite a few names are going to be here.

Well I guess future events are the events I'm looking for, count me in.

Portsmouth, Uk

I Am England As Well, Only Got Music On Here,soundcloud And Friends MP3 Players So I Dunno If I Count As An Artist lol

UK, Leicester
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

There's quite a lot centred around Liverpool and Manchester.
I'm in notts, Alpine is in Leicester.

yo

Freak Assassins wrote:

I Am England As Well, Only Got Music On Here,soundcloud And Friends MP3 Players So I Dunno If I Count As An Artist lol

you're a real artist if you make music.

UK

currently residing in the middle of nowhere, uk.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

sup, Portsmouth/Brighton [actually Worthing] represent

Portsmouth, Uk

That's True Alpine, But Have You Heard My Music?? lol I Am Portsmouth Also. Hey Kilpatrick

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

sup, Portsmouth/Brighton [actually Worthing] represent

Pretty close to me, I'm from Southampton/Portsmouth area!

Freak Assassins wrote:

That's True Alpine, But Have You Heard My Music?? lol I Am Portsmouth Also. Hey Kilpatrick

I'm from Fareham like 20 minutes away!

nowhere in particular

Am in the UK.

Am not featured on the google doc though. sad

UK
J3wel wrote:
Freak Assassins wrote:

I'm from Fareham like 20 minutes away!

I'm Gosport and currently at the University of Southampton, so, pretty fucking close.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gig.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warwickshire, UK

I'm in the UK, based in Warwickshire, and try as I might (a couple of times) I can't get myself added to that google list either sad

Anyway, the website it http://www.flitkillsmoths.co.uk

Portsmouth, Uk

WOW! Quite A Few Hampshire Chiptune Artists. We May Have To All Meet Up at Some Point For a Jam big_smile Hey J3wel. I Am Going To London On March 1st For A Little Ditty At GROK DAY.You Guys Should Check For It On Facebook

Freak Assassins wrote:

WOW! Quite A Few Hampshire Chiptune Artists. We May Have To All Meet Up at Some Point For a Jam big_smile Hey J3wel. I Am Going To London On March 1st For A Little Ditty At GROK DAY.You Guys Should Check For It On Facebook

YESSS I'm going to this too!!!

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:
Freak Assassins wrote:

YESSS I'm going to this too!!!

I'm intending on going to this too!!

Definitely bringing my DMG now heart

Freak Assassins wrote:

Should definitely be there!!

Also, gig/house party???

Up for?