PROTODOME wrote:
J3wel wrote:

I'm from Fareham like 20 minutes away!

I'm Gosport and currently at the University of Southampton, so, pretty fucking close.

Literally just got home from Southampton, the amount of artists in this area is way beyond my expectations!

UK

I'm from North Kent, but I'm at the University of Hertfordshire at the moment. Anyone else from round here?

I'm going to Grok day as well, should be very fun indeed!

England
J3wel wrote:
Freak Assassins wrote:

That's True Alpine, But Have You Heard My Music?? lol I Am Portsmouth Also. Hey Kilpatrick

lol im from fareham too but live in cambridge now. my brother still lives there and makes c64 and amiga stuffssss

Jellica wrote:
J3wel wrote:

lol im from fareham too but live in cambridge now. my brother still lives there and makes c64 and amiga stuffssss

Small world much!

King's Lynn, UK

I'm just outside of King's Lynn - occasionally venture into Norwich. My music sucks though, I'm not releasing anything until I've worked on my abilities and equipment a bit more.

I'm also hoping to attend GROK day, will hopefully meet a few people there.

I'm in London, mostly do Noise but sometimes chipnoise or even borderline music smile and have been involved in organising/playing Hatebit and 8bitvomit events here
http://8bitvomit.tumblr.com/

Portsmouth, Uk

Hey J3wel And Kilpatrick. I Will Be Seein You At GROK DAY. I Am On The 80s Showcase (My First Live Performance) I am Also Up For A Gig/Houseparty/jam Whenever You Guys Are Free.

Freak Assassins wrote:

Hey J3wel And Kilpatrick. I Will Be Seein You At GROK DAY. I Am On The 80s Showcase (My First Live Performance) I am Also Up For A Gig/Houseparty/jam Whenever You Guys Are Free.

If I could write any 80's style things at the moment I'd go on that too, but I'm sticking to my own stuff for now!

Will PM you when I've definitely confirmed I'm going!

Bristol, UK

See you all at Grok day with some spooky Game Boy tunes...

Portsmouth, Uk

It's Gonna Be Amazin @Evil Scientist, I Hear You Got A Crazy Set Lined Up For Us. @J3wel I am Usin this "PARTY" To Control Myself lol I Always Start Writing Music Then Lettin It Do The Work (Hence The Mess) This Time I Am On Target And The Track Sounds Great (Altho Its A Blatent Rip Of Dexys) lol

Boise, ID

i wish i could live in the UK sad

phissionchips wrote:

I'm from North Kent...anyone else from round here?

I'm in Bromley, there was a minor scene here at one point (Dave/Flopps who did shows in Lewisham and put together a UK chip comp, Whispy Woods who I haven't heard about for years, some friends who have Nanoloop etc.). If you're in Hertfordshire it's worth checking when gwEm, Jellica et al have shows in London because they do turn up on non-chip bills!

Lake Titicaca
ShintarouMusic wrote:

i wish i could live in the UK sad

U.K sucks man, your not missing out on much.

I wish I could live in Colorado

Cambridge UK

Yo lots of yous within travel distance (£10 / less than 1 hour on a train) from Cambridge where 4mat, Jellica and Mister Spastic are. Party?

Psydney, Australia
Jellica wrote:

my brother still lives there and makes c64 and amiga stuffssss

OK I am curious. Got linky?

England
iLKke wrote:
Jellica wrote:

my brother still lives there and makes c64 and amiga stuffssss

OK I am curious. Got linky?

search Joss Manley/Josstimberlake

a few nice amiga releases on kittenrock.co.uk

think autechre/pansonic/Mika Vainio

Last edited by Jellica (Mar 4, 2014 11:29 am)