Psydney, Australia

Thanks, the name was all I needed smile

Portsmouth, Uk

Anyone Up For A Small Jam/Gig At Mine In The Future?

King's Lynn, UK

Depends on how much it costs to get from norfolk to portsmouth...

Bristol, UK

Going to start putting on some chip gigs in Bristol. They'll be free entry but the bar should be able to contribute toward travel costs, if anyone's interested in playing let me know smile

UK

Bristol's about 2 hours from the hampshire lot, which is a pretty expensive round trip, but would be cool.

btw, hampshire guys, definitely worth putting on some kind of local gig, however I wonder if we'd pull in enough attention for the bars/venues to bother. Plus, we'd need some kind of decent live footage to at least prove it'd be worth their time. Gigged around enough in southampton to know they're tentative enough booking a funk band, let alone an evening of beeps.

Last edited by PROTODOME (Mar 7, 2014 6:13 pm)

Evil Scientist wrote:

Going to start putting on some chip gigs in Bristol. They'll be free entry but the bar should be able to contribute toward travel costs, if anyone's interested in playing let me know smile

I WILL BE THERE! COUNT ME IN

PROTODOME wrote:

Plus, we'd need some kind of decent live footage to at least prove it'd be worth their time. Gigged around enough in southampton to know they're tentative enough booking a funk band, let alone an evening of beeps.

I know exactly what you mean.. I sent out a million emails this morning to venues!

I really feel like starting a south coast promotions company this summer?
Anyone in?

I'm supporting anyone who wants to put on South Coast/ Westcountry  Micromusic gigs. . We'll get people to your gig! smile

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
J3wel wrote:
PROTODOME wrote:

Plus, we'd need some kind of decent live footage to at least prove it'd be worth their time. Gigged around enough in southampton to know they're tentative enough booking a funk band, let alone an evening of beeps.

I know exactly what you mean.. I sent out a million emails this morning to venues!

I really feel like starting a south coast promotions company this summer?
Anyone in?

Alex Kelly and I (we do this this and this) have been thinking about doing something like this for aeons, so count us the fuck in. Also I'm SOOO down for some sort of chip meet n greet too!! (I'm staying in Portsmouth on me own over Easter to get uni work done so I'd appreciate the company :'( ~sob story #12)

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Alex Kelly and I (we do this this and this) have been thinking about doing something like this for aeons, so count us the fuck in. Also I'm SOOO down for some sort of chip meet n greet too!! (I'm staying in Portsmouth on me own over Easter to get uni work done so I'd appreciate the company :'( ~sob story #12)

Send me a PM about what your schedule is I'm sure I could find time to discuss such things!

Bristol

I do bits n bobs in Wales.. well Cardiff at least so if you wanted any gigs here just holla. Would like to do some smaller things etc.. and I'm always happy to travel about the place for gigs smile
*cough* maybe a 'touring' gig-swap style thing could be in order?

Swansea, UK

liquidcalm - get me involved in your smaller things etc.

*no innuendo intended*

New York City

We, the oldschoolers of Chiptune (?) are doing stuff in London every now and then.
There's a new Analog Attack coming up early April. Last one was too long ago but it was lots of fun.

You can always expect a kick-ass, top of the line artist lineup, usually for free or ultra cheap entrance, at our parties!
But we could use some support of the local attendance to the gigs, specially when we do stuff mid-week and not a weekend.

So keep connected and come on over next time. It could look something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumKeGBvIAY

Warwickshire, UK

Niice - Who'se playing at the next one Akira?

UK
J3wel wrote:
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Send me a PM about what your schedule is I'm sure I could find time to discuss such things!

I'm about in Gosport (damn close) over Easter, so let me know if there's some kind of meet and I'll pitch up.

liquidcalm wrote:

I do bits n bobs in Wales.. well Cardiff at least so if you wanted any gigs here just holla. Would like to do some smaller things etc.. and I'm always happy to travel about the place for gigs smile
*cough* maybe a 'touring' gig-swap style thing could be in order?

Would b cool.

New York City
TDK wrote:

Niice - Who'se playing at the next one Akira?

Here's the event link: http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/203628/#p203628

Shirobon, Steve, gwEm and Matt Nida are playing.
Everybody in teh south whining in this thread should come big_smile