The P-N-Dubz

Anyone have a mirror for this? I'd love to take a look at it!

I can email it to you I have it saved in my google docs... but you can just view the cached copy online. pm me with your email if you wish.

Santa Barbara, California

Sorry to be rezing an old thread.

found that I do still have this while going through old files,
so if anyone is looking for the book to play around with email me at:

[email protected]

happy to send it to anyone in need. I play around with them a bit more than just using them, try to see how I can make them different and more unique to my piece smile .

Tokyo, Japan

Ok guys, I had a lot of time off work during March and decided to set about making an iPhone app. And here is what I came up with:

DOWNLOAD URL

You can make and add your own instruments and then send them to me. I'll add them to the master database and then re-distribute the knowledge.

Get on it!!!

Tutorial on usage coming soon!!

Last edited by cheapshot (Apr 23, 2011 4:45 am)

Brooklyn NY US

Now that's a great idea. Between this and my growing frustration with Android, I'm beginning to think it may be iPhoen Tiem.

Tokyo, Japan
Bit Shifter wrote:

Now that's a great idea. Between this and my growing frustration with Android, I'm beginning to think it may be iPhoen Tiem.

Do it! big_smile

Holy crap, that's an awesome app! Do you think you can make a webpage that can access the same database and display it for a computer? I'm assuming you took the original data and put it on a new server and let people add to that one, right?

Great job!

rochester, ny

that is definitely very neat. way to go.

Venezuela
cheapshot wrote:

Ok guys, I had a lot of time off work during March and decided to set about making an iPhone app. And here is what I came up with:
You can make and add your own instruments and then send them to me. I'll add them to the master database and then re-distribute the knowledge.
Get on it!!!
Tutorial on usage coming soon!!

another good reason to get an iPhone, sometime in future

Hoxton, London UK

very impressive dude. props even though i'm on android

Sydney AUS

Total respect. But DAMMIT I'm on Nokia OS. I crave the old patchbook.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I came buckets.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Bought. :-)

The Mountains

Bought, this rules, thank you for doing this

bought! great initiative. thx

Matthew Joseph Payne

I am so about to buy this. Awesome!