AARMM I MADE THIS PDF SOME TIME AGO FROM BESTEST STUFF I FOUND ON http://lsdj.2x26.com/

http://dex.neirothe.net//temp/DEXXYLSDJPATCHBOOK.pdf (PRINT IT!)

maybe someone will find this useful !

^___^

MA

Hell Yeah! I will for sure! I have created a template n this would be sweet!

Brazil

Not to sound like an ass, if it was better designed, and it's not that hard to do that, would be better. Even better if you got everything from the patch and put in the pdf instead of only the ones you like.

When I have some time to spare I will do it.

ahhahahah IT HAZ TEH BESTEST DESIGN ANY PDF EVAR  HADD ,MAN !! MS PAINT MACHT FRAI c=============8 !1!111

_______________________>> okok your avatar says all , ; )

peace

Wheeling, WV

I just stumbled upon this. I wanted to make a note that on my bluegrass sounds, the S-EC on the table should NOT be there. I don't know why it is. It was probably my mistake when posting it on the original thread.

This isn't a problem if you use it on P2 obviously.

THANK YOU! I was just about to ask if there was something like this around! =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

A thousand thank yous!

Austin, TX

So no one else is having problems getting the site to pull up?
I haven't been able to see it since the troubles back in February.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
ceafin wrote:

So no one else is having problems getting the site to pull up?
I haven't been able to see it since the troubles back in February.

yes,
i have been unable to access it for a while now as well.

Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth

This is something I threw up on 8bc, but only was noticed by a single person, Im not sure if anyone else used it but someone might find it useful, i was going to attempt to compile it as a native Mac App but havent a clue as to how to go about doing so. Anyways its an ePatchbook, you input your parameters, the name and who created it, and your email and then once your done, it sends a copy of everything to your email so you have it backed up in "The Cloud".

LSDJ ePatchbook

You could use Fluid and create a site specific browser app for it.

Or, this could probably be turned into a widget pretty easily.

I think this would be cooler with it was designed to create a text file hosted on a site, but I guess this still serves a purpose.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm)

Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth

I'd thought of doing fluid and had I a better understanding of java I'd prefer a text file, there are also options to upload an audio clip so that you might preview the patch but that seemed trouble some without a proper patch program.

california

Gah, so many patches. These will keep me busy. Bummer lsdj.2x26.com seems to be down unfortunately.

All ways wanted to know whats wrong with kodek.

Codice! wrote:

cc===8 (EVERYDAY NORMAL WROOOOONNNNNGG -==~

>8D

Last edited by KODEK (Sep 20, 2010 7:00 am)

babylon
Codice! wrote:

yeah he's got an awesome netlabel, a bunch of dank albums, and a interesting personality. whats wrong with that dude?

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
Codice! wrote:

Kodek is cool.

There is something wrong with you and your sentence.