Sydney AUS

Anyone know a good Iphone emulator?

abortifacient wrote:

Anyone know a good Iphone emulator?

YES ! try diz >> http://www.dealextreme.com/p/4g-3-2-tou … java-47841

Santa Barbara, California

WOW That app is amazing, not sure If this would be useful anymore, but since I just sent out an email to everyone who hit me up for the old pdf Ill post it anyways.

It went a little something like this:
    [[    Im pretty into the sound design of LSDJ , I've been keeping a notebook of my own with a bunch of my favorite sounds that I've made and discovered as reference when writing new tracks.
    Ive been thinking about taking that notebook of mine (which is way more full than my college notebooks x_x) and typing it up probably in a lame little doc file, maybe make it a pdf if i'm in a good mood. The patchbook we all have has some amazing sounds, but i always felt it was pretty small.

Was posting this to see who all would actually be interested in it/find it helpful, and if it would be worth the trouble. Id love people to submit their finds as well, corse Id put your name next to the sound for credit, to turn it into a great big LSDJ-Inst Tome (Vol.2 of corse)  ]

Maybe I'd be better off just submitting my whole notebook to your Iphone database. Ill just do both if people would want the text aswell. 

Im so glad to see someone made an app. I had thought it would be a fantastic idea for so long and am so happy to see someone took the time and did it! I will be buying this.

Melbourne, Australia

I'd personally love to see both the text and the patches on the app. I'd use both. App for when I'm tracking on the go and text for when I'm at home.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Agreed 100%

Tokyo, Japan
MCP wrote:

WOW That app is amazing, not sure If this would be useful anymore, but since I just sent out an email to everyone who hit me up for the old pdf Ill post it anyways.

It went a little something like this:
    [[    Im pretty into the sound design of LSDJ , I've been keeping a notebook of my own with a bunch of my favorite sounds that I've made and discovered as reference when writing new tracks.
    Ive been thinking about taking that notebook of mine (which is way more full than my college notebooks x_x) and typing it up probably in a lame little doc file, maybe make it a pdf if i'm in a good mood. The patchbook we all have has some amazing sounds, but i always felt it was pretty small.

Was posting this to see who all would actually be interested in it/find it helpful, and if it would be worth the trouble. Id love people to submit their finds as well, corse Id put your name next to the sound for credit, to turn it into a great big LSDJ-Inst Tome (Vol.2 of corse)  ]

Maybe I'd be better off just submitting my whole notebook to your Iphone database. Ill just do both if people would want the text aswell. 

Im so glad to see someone made an app. I had thought it would be a fantastic idea for so long and am so happy to see someone took the time and did it! I will be buying this.

Get them sent over to me, and I'll add them to the app for the next release!!!!

PSYCHED

Santa Barbara, California

Awesome,
Cheapshot I just sent you a PM, sorry for the late reply.
Ill have it ready to go sometime next week guys, sorry for the lag. I've got my college finals this week, so I cant really work on it just yet.  It wont take too long to type up, I'll probably have it done sometime this weekend.

I'd love to have a non-iPhone version of this for all of us technologically ancient enough to not have an iPhone haha.

Tokyo, Japan
MCP wrote:

Awesome,
Cheapshot I just sent you a PM, sorry for the late reply.
Ill have it ready to go sometime next week guys, sorry for the lag. I've got my college finals this week, so I cant really work on it just yet.  It wont take too long to type up, I'll probably have it done sometime this weekend.

Not a problem mate big_smile Really excited to get this!!

Tokyo, Japan
Zef wrote:

I'd love to have a non-iPhone version of this for all of us technologically ancient enough to not have an iPhone haha.

Working on producing a website equivalent for the app as we speak!