California

weooooow! I already finished my track ZREEEEEEOOOOOWWWW and sent it on msn.

an-cat-max wrote:

no, it's not a competition, it's a compilation, send a track in and i'll take a listen smile

wow i will send my track .yuhuu

astral cat

if we just use retrozone carts then donor carts wouldn't be a problem ^___^

I'd like to be involved with this, but I haven't had any luck getting Famitracker to play nice using Crossover with Mac OSX, though soon hopefully I'll get to take a shot with WineBottler.

@Priz Spray: That'll make it work but the instruments parameters list (volume, arpeggio, pitch etc.) will have a weird bug where each time you select one, it'll move down the list.  So, basically you'll select volume but really you'll be seeing arp, and so on.  And they keep moving along the list order the more you click them.  It sux!  Other than that, it's pretty much usuable.  Though it has crashed on me.  If you really really wanna use famiT I would just install windows on another partition.

Charlotte

I would maby be interested as a pixel artist...

astral cat

hey people so far, i'd love to hear what you come up with, also just a note that the entries will have some quality control, so please don't send me songs that are your first famitracker attempt 30 second loop please! work hard since it's going to be on a rom smile

an-cat-max wrote:

hey people so far, i'd love to hear what you come up with, also just a note that the entries will have some quality control, so please don't send me songs that are your first famitracker attempt 30 second loop please! work hard since it's going to be on a rom smile

Im sorry to hear that .

astral cat
rmk wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

no, it's not a competition, it's a compilation, send a track in and i'll take a listen smile

i thought the track was pretty nice!

but unfortunately you didn't follow the rules.. you used MMC5 and samples! also you sent NSF and NES when the filetype you were meant to send was FTM tongue

if you want to read the rules on the front page then submit with a 2A03 only song that would be great!

an-cat-max wrote:
rmk wrote:

but unfortunately you didn't follow the rules.. you used MMC5 and samples! also you sent NSF and NES when the filetype you were meant to send was FTM tongue

if you want to read the rules on the front page then submit with a 2A03 only song that would be great!

Woah im sorry i was forget, haha
i made many ftm but i always use that dpcm haha

GNV / FL / USA
an-cat-max wrote:

MMC5

lol

astral cat
NO CARRIER wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

MMC5

lol

heh, yeah.. don't think we could afford to get that tongue

astral cat
rmk wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

great! well, make a 2a03 only song with no samples and send it in! big_smile

an-cat-max wrote:
rmk wrote:

great! well, make a 2a03 only song with no samples and send it in! big_smile

ok I'll try best !

astral cat

awesome, i look forward to it smile

Seattle, WA

So...are covers kosher? Well, sort of a cover, a jazz standard but with original solos. Yeah?

Also: Holy wow, thank you to people saying hello even though I haven't written a song in ages!!