astral cat
Flit wrote:

So...are covers kosher? Well, sort of a cover, a jazz standard but with original solos. Yeah?

Also: Holy wow, thank you to people saying hello even though I haven't written a song in ages!!

yeah! covers are cool smile any composition goes just enjoy the 2A03+no samples orgy! haha tongue

Seattle, WA

I hate using samples anyway wink

are the compilations still open? can i send my second submission ?

astral cat

yep SEND EM QUICK!!!!!!!!

sent !! hihihi

Neo Jersey

im finally gettin to work on my song...should the songs loop, or does it matter? any min/max to the song in terms of length or file size?

Venezuela

an-cat-max, i have no news about the graphic part! yikes... im a bit busy actually, i will be busy for about a month or so sad.... so if this gets done before i think i will not able to do anything. But i hope you keep in mind my idea :DDD would be could have somethign like that and it's a way "simple" to save space and easy for design :DDD.

Greetings (seeya on irc)

astral cat

oh noooooo sad could you do it after you're busy?

Seattle, WA

alright ui it's been a month!

In other news I haven't finished my song, good golly I am terrible

Neo Jersey

i sent my track, did you get it?

Venezuela

@agentflit, yes... but im stilll busy! godammed! jajaja.... wonder how many tracks fro this compilation already??? and what about ENSO??? he is going to participe!??? i dont want to be the onlyone who participe in like ALL THE COMPILATIONS....

let me know about he news of this project

astral cat
HPizzle wrote:

i sent my track, did you get it?

i did indeed sir, but i'm having troubles with my windows PC so i'm going to forward it to miau next time i'm in IRC then i'll email you back!

you'll hear from me very soon smile

I've been eaten! HALP!

I'm interested, but I'll only participate once it's been set in stone that retrozone will be distributing the cartridges. I'm completely against donor carts.

I may as well cheat on NSFCollision and help out with this. Just don't be too confident that I'll have something long and decent by the deadline. ;D

I wouldn't mind doing pixel work on for a font(s), however I don't know what tools I could/have to use. But I might be putting too much weight on my shoulders.

Blitz Lunar wrote:

yep, i think is the best way to do it. one FTM and passed from hand to hand, WITH TIME LIMITATION, so dont take to long.

this is the reason NSF collision is still going on. had it not used a shared FTM then it would have been completed ages ago. that and it's nice if people can use their own instruments and stuff, for more personalised songs. so one FTM just isn't practical in that sense. hopefully implementation won't be a problem with everyone having separate FTMs though. an-cat-max seems confident enough :J

Hehe, yeah, I've had the FTM for months and I haven't done anything. heheheh...

astral cat

haha, i'll be bothering the hell out of the artists for this soon so i guess this is a final call for tracks before i start bugging you guys!

astral cat

yayyyyyyy~~~ 4 new submissions.

come on guys, be my frankenstein.

i don't think it'll take much to get the rest of the submissions but then comes the fact that all the artists seem to have lost interest...

maybe i can bug someone to do them, hnnnng.

anyone for graphics?

New York City

What are the specs for graphics? I might throw you a bone there.