New York City

Hats off to Greece's goalie, the poor guy must be exhausted because he played alone.

Brazil

You know my bets for tomorrow?
ENGLAND OUT OF WORLD CUP. Sorry, but the Charlie Brown team is my bet.

And there is no way on earth that Deutschland will lose to Gana. NO FUCKING WAY. Serbia will pass too. So Serbia against Slovenia, Deutschland against EUA.

And I think Italy will fuck up tomorrow.

Westfield, NJ
akira^8GB wrote:

Hats off to Greece's goalie, the poor guy must be exhausted because he played alone.

I lol'd, but it's true. It was fun seeing Argentina break through that 8-man defense in the second half.

New York City
Decktonic wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

I lol'd, but it's true. It was fun seeing Argentina break through that 8-man defense in the second half.

It was tough, Greece wouldn't give in. I enjoyed the way Argentina played for the first time in years.

A gray world of dread
akira^8GB wrote:

Actually, he had ten secondary goalies with him, so it's not too bad.

New York City
µB wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Actually, he had ten secondary goalies with him, so it's not too bad.

Only on the second half big_smile

Washington DC

I'm starting to think that world cup referees hate goals and do everything they can to prevent them from happening.

"Oh you made a perfectly valid drive and scored footy man? Yeah? Well fuck you, you were offsides"

Washington DC

WOOO USA BAYBEE!!!!

What a fuckin CLUTCH finish. Oh my god.

Brazil

Dauragon, your logic is correct, but that happens more than you think. Is so usual I don't even care anymore. You guys will learn to love the bomb.

Also, best game 'till now: USA x Algeria.
What a fucking great game. Those with last minute goals are the best. People die, people scream, pee in the pants and all that stuff with those kind of goals. Better if it goes to penalties.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm)

Liverpool, UK

What a massive shit brix game that was! Glad England are through though, they finally got their groove going!

Westfield, NJ
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Also, best game 'till now: USA x Algeria.

Yep!

Unsubscribe

You know whats missing? Coke commercial where the district 9 aliens share a coke with some miltary dude whilst playing a quick match on a dirty lot.

TEACH THE WORLD TO SING!

IL, US

i passed a bar today that had on their sign "WORLD SOCCER CUP"
i am surrounded by idiots

Westfield, NJ

Relive the moment over and over again:

Brazil

Commentarists here in Brazil likes to say about the football magic, when weird things happens. The USA goal is one of those, when the play starts at a lost goal chance and culminates in a deadly counter-attack. Look how open was the defence of Algeria.

Hell, even I screamed goal. I was tense too.

Tacoma WA
e.s.c. wrote:

i passed a bar today that had on their sign "WORLD SOCCER CUP"
i am surrounded by idiots

that sounds like everyone on my team at work.

the usa match was on this morning and they were all bitching it was boring.  hmm