Brazil

Shit, I was fucking disapointed, but I should've expected. Brazil and portugal was a fucking let down. Shitty game. I got so pissed with felipe melo for almost getting a red card. Fuck.

Westfield, NJ

I almost thought Chile would catch up... but then nothing happened after that first goal sad

Cambridge UK

But I enjoyed the Portugal vs. Brazil game.
Two words : Cristiano Ronaldo. :3

Ciudad de méxico, MX
J&HT wrote:

Spain vs Chile was a pretty good game. Not sure what was more ridiculous though, the sending off or the last twenty minutes of the game being played out for 2-1.

Yeah, LOL. over here the people went fucking crazy on the streets, even that we lost.

Brazil

When Chilenos don't go crazy? I heard that in every game people went crazy on the streets and police had to do something.
But I couldn't watch the game. I only saw the first spain goal (crazy) and some minutes in the second half of the game.

A gray world of dread

Spain - Chile was cool (the last ten minutes were forgivable if not funny). Chile looks in pretty good shape, and Spain finally played reasonably well that game. First Ro8 game Uruguay - S.Korea was very entertaining. The Koreans were HWAITING pretty gosu until the end, I wanted them to score again because Urguay was walling pretty ugly second half.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

next match for chile is with brazil!

EDIT: and yeah, chilean people go fucking crazy EVERYTIME when it comes to football. Even if it's some minor league match tongue.

Last edited by Analog (Jun 26, 2010 8:08 pm)

New York City

Bye bye USA

Vienna

black stars are shinig bright. that goal by Gyan was beautiful- even after the bodycheck the guy wasnt stoppable.

Unsubscribe

Im glad we can stop talking about how the us is finally ready to fall in love with soccer for four more years. Its like the day after an election and talk about change.

Washington DC

Damn. Well I guess it's time for the soccer fan in me to go back into hibernation.

Brazil

IMO, the US team is not better because they don't want to. Hire some brazilian players to play your shitty league and watch the thing go crazy. Pretty simple. I believe USA in the final next cup with Brazil (lulz).

Sorry, Analog, but you know Chile will go home against Brazil. (lulz again, i'm not that confident with that)

Ciudad de méxico, MX
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Sorry, Analog, but you know Chile will go home against Brazil. (lulz again, i'm not that confident with that)

no problemo. I'm waiting for the people to chill the fuck up and return to normal life again. tongue

A gray world of dread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkhJKAkau2A#t=2m13s

Liverpool, UK

At least we have this...

A gray world of dread

"This video is not available in your country"

LOL