New York City

Tévez just scored an ENORMOUS GOAL.
Well worth watching the Argentina match.

Westfield, NJ

So um... I just spent the past 5 days in Nicaragua and missed most of the games... I'm really bummed. I'll be catching up with FIFA.com highlights and then I'll be ready to watch the Quarter Finals. sad

Decktonic wrote:

So um... I just spent the past 5 days in Nicaragua and missed most of the games... I'm really bummed. I'll be catching up with FIFA.com highlights and then I'll be ready to watch the Quarter Finals. sad

Hey man im leaving to Nicarugua on the 9th of july? Do you know where somotio is?

odea wrote:

Haha I have seen a rick roll version of this, your weapon was a boom box and you played the song and it killed the monsters LOL but it was on a modded game called DOOM X

Westfield, NJ
BRKCOREKID wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Hey man im leaving to Nicarugua on the 9th of july? Do you know where somotio is?

No, sorry, I'm not from Nicaragua, my wife is, and she left when she was very young so I don't know much besides Managua.

New York City

I am already bored of the World Cup.
When does it end?

It was the first time after 8 years I watched some games with interest, but as always, the zealotry with fútbol that the argentine population has managed to totally spoil the tournament for me. I am tired of everyone talking about fútbol solely and all the time and I want it to end.

I hope Germany wins tongue

Brazil

Ends in 10 days, but only 8 games are left.

And Akira, you know in Brasil is the same, only we stop working / having sex / doing anything to watch. Brasil literally stops to watch any game Brasil plays.

Decktonic wrote:
BRKCOREKID wrote:

No, sorry, I'm not from Nicaragua, my wife is, and she left when she was very young so I don't know much besides Managua.

Ahh thats fine tongue Well im taking a flight from Houston to Managua soon tongue

New York City
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

only we stop working / having sex / doing anything to watch. Brasil literally stops to watch any game Brasil plays.

It's the same here man. Same here.
Whole country stops for 120 minutes approx.

Brazil

And brasilians still say bad of argentina and vice versa. We are so alike hahaha

New York City

BRASIL VAI IMBORA!
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vienna

hows the situation in brasil? are they gonna throw stones on the homecoming team, or did they expect it (you know, Dunga 100%)?

Brazil

Some people were expecting, but the majority wasn't. Some people are happy cause they can work, but that's only 0,001% of the population (like Pulselooper haahaha).

I think its better for Felipe Melo if he never puts his feet in Brasil again. Motherfucker. Own goal and a red card. What was he thinking?
Nederlands deserved it, we played really bad in the second half. Fuck. Now I have to take on Akira's jokes hahahaha (argentinians, wtf)

I'm now cheering for Deutschland.

EDIT: Also, about Dunga... mostly it was some journalists who wanted him to lose. They said a lot of bad stuff against him. He was a good trainer, had some bad choices like Felipe Melo, but overall he at least got here. It's ok. Not the best we expected, but good anyway.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jul 2, 2010 6:23 pm)

Brazil

New York City
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I think its better for Felipe Melo if he never puts his feet in Brasil again. Motherfucker. Own goal and a red card. What was he thinking?

Escobar was killed in Colombia after scoring an own goal, here's hoping this guy doesn't get the same treatment.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jul 2, 2010 8:04 pm)